Masturbation effects gains???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masturbation effects gains???

Im pretty sure in the penis extender manual it says not to masturbate until 2 hours after using the extender and i read not to masturbate after working out your penis which would be hard since i get hard ons very easy from working out.

Here are three articles that are worth reading, and will answer your question:

Masturbation and Sex - Good or Bad for Penis Enlargement?

Ejaculation and Penis Size Gains

Masturbation and Penis Size Gains

This will provide you with more than enough information, and from there you can decide on what do do

-UYN-
    19/04/2011
    FG: 4.25" +0.45
    FL: 5.19" +0.69
    EG: 4.75" +0.45
    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

i don't think masturbation has an effect in penis enlargement...

Comment

Originally posted by Bornwicked View Post
        Im pretty sure in the penis extender manual it says not to masturbate until 2 hours after using the extender and i read not to masturbate after working out your penis which would be hard since i get hard ons very easy from working out.
        Guys that excessively masturbate get sore skin which can interfere with workouts, and result in reduced gains.

Beyond that, the articles can give you some perspective.
        My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Part of the purpose for PE is to increase the amount of blood our penis can hold by stretching it with the increased blood pressure from within the veins. It seems like common sense to me that the longer you can keep that pressure built up, the greater the stretch will be. Like stretching any other part of your body, the longer you hold the stretch the better it is. If you masturbate after PE I think you are simply releasing the pressure you just built up because you loose the erection and go completely limp. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

stand up

I masturbate usually in my sink or in my toilet or mabe in the shower. from this site it sounds like doing it prostrate face down is the only 'wrong' way...am i understanding that right?

Comment

I kind of feel like the only way masturbation would cause problems is if you get so fatigued from masturbation that you can't do the work outs properly. If you masturbate once a day and can still get a good erection for jelqing and aren't turtling from masturbating too much then I don't think it will affect gains (I can't see how it would). And every 'study' done on this subject has turned out inconclusive.
              Starting April 2010: NBPEL: 5.25-5.5
              BPEL: Approx. 6
              EG: 4.4

End of November 2010: NBPEL: 6.5
              BPEL: 7
              EG: 4.6

Goal: NBPEL: 7
              EG: 5-5.5

New Routine: OTS hanging, bundled stretches in between, erect stretches, 100 jelqs at full erection level.

Comment

Originally posted by Retinoid View Post
                I kind of feel like the only way masturbation would cause problems is if you get so fatigued from masturbation that you can't do the work outs properly. If you masturbate once a day and can still get a good erection for jelqing and aren't turtling from masturbating too much then I don't think it will affect gains (I can't see how it would). And every 'study' done on this subject has turned out inconclusive.

I would agree, I haven't stopped and I have gained, though slowly? I have sex often with the wife post workout. It is late and the kids are asleep, so I work out for an hour and go bone the wife.
                My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her:biggrin1:

Comment

Working...
                X