Fluid build up... HELP!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fluid build up... HELP!

I just did my second Bathmate session and now my dick looks horribly disfigured Looks like some sort of fluid build up, this must be the dreaded donut effect... indeed it does look like a donut.

I didn't think this was meant to happen with the Bathmate, I only did a 15min session.

What should I do? I'm pretty worried my dick is gonna stay like this forever, when should it subside? I really want to carry on with my normal routine but I guess that's not possible now.
    Start: BPEL: 6.6 Inches, EG: 4.3 Inches
    Goal: BPEL: 7 Inches, EG: 5 Inches
    Ultimate Goal
    : BPEL: 8 Inches, EG: 6 Inches

Relax Resist,

I sometimes get a slight doughnut from Bathmate. But it really isn't possible to damage yourself with the Bathmate, it cannot create that kind of pressure.

The fluid will go. Maybe try using a timer & doing 2 x 10 minute sessions.
    Vulcan
    7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
    5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Yeah panic over now, subsided quite quickly. I think I was just shocked by the size and shape of the thing when it came out of the pump. Carried on and did my usual routine, dick looking and feeling good now.
      Start: BPEL: 6.6 Inches, EG: 4.3 Inches
      Goal: BPEL: 7 Inches, EG: 5 Inches
      Ultimate Goal
      : BPEL: 8 Inches, EG: 6 Inches

Comment

That donut effect is quite normal, especially when you're starting off any kind of lengthy girth routine such as clamping and pumping or a long jelq session. What I do is that I'll either edge for a little bit while massaging the fluid away from the area or, if I'm showering right after my routine, I'll just let the hot water fall all over the goods, do some copter shakes here and there and then massage the area with soap as I wash off the lube. If there's still some left after that, just go about your day without a worry; it will all go back to normal on its own.

Comment

I get right into a reverse jelq mode, pushing the fluid towards the base of my cock. I created an 8" donut with my VacuTech pump the first time I tried it I was so excited. It faded by the next day. Now, after ten weeks of using the pump about two times a week, sometimes only once a week, I keep my flaccid girth at 6.5". It fills my pants very nicely.

Jelqing usually reduces any fluid build-up.
          Going411x7
          Last edited by Going411x7; 08-25-2010, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X