Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is this intense enough for an intermediate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is this intense enough for an intermediate?

For about a month now I focused on an intermediate girth routine, which I put together.

Now I plan to have length focus so the new exercises are flaccid stretches and jelqs as opposed to bends and squeezes.

Here it is:

Warm
    Normal 5 min stretch
    15 10s-rotating stretches
    3 15s-e stretches
    30 u jelq, 20 v-jelq
    Cool

Is a workout like this going to get me any gains? If not can someone recommend any changes? Remember I'm only intermediate
    You can call me Oxy; or Moron if I ever say something moronic :)

Short term goal: 6" BPEL x 5" EG

"Would-be-gobsmacked-if-it-was-reached" goal: 7" NBPEL x 6" EG

No replies? I posted this two days ago. I guess it was just ignored
    You can call me Oxy; or Moron if I ever say something moronic :)

Short term goal: 6" BPEL x 5" EG

"Would-be-gobsmacked-if-it-was-reached" goal: 7" NBPEL x 6" EG

Comment

No one is ignoring you. The place is super busy. This is good, but sometimes we leave to attend to our "other life." Having started in June, you seem to be following JonPop's routine, more or less.

It's real important to listen to your body and not overdo it. Forget the term "intermediate." If you started in June, though, you have been at it long enough to increase the jelqing. I am always in favor of increasing the jelqing, ever so slowly, on a weekly basis.

I am not into counting repetitions--never was. I just kept focusing on a thicker, longer dick (in my mind), so that the blood was pumping into my dick on a regular basis. My sessions grew longer and longer, but I didn't increase the intensity of my grip until my dick was fully conditioned.

At this point, your dick should be fully conditioned. How long do you take to warm up? I like a 15 to 20 minute warm-up.

Remember, as you increase the time and/or the intensity of your jelqing/stetching, that each session should be pleasurable, and not a chore. That is why I quit counting my reps early on. I would go out of my cotton pickin' mind if I had to count the reps each time I practiced p.e. Listen to your body and let it be the judge.

Just enjoy the session. This is REAL important. It should be a joyful experience and this does not mean you have to ejaculate at the end.

Take your time and let it happen and it will happen.

Comment

I agree with everything going411by7 said, although I would add one thing.

I like counting repetitions... so I don't think there's any harm in that.
        My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Blink is the "count!" Ho, ho, ho, he, he, he. Do you know why they call blink the "count?" Yes, yes! Because he loves to count!!
          That's why. "One upchuck! Two upchucks! Thrrrreeee upchucks! Ho, ho, ho.

Comment

I prefer counting as well. Sometimes it can be hard to judge intensity day in and day out, but as long as the reps are increasing gradually, then you can guarantee that at least one variable is increasing.
            My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her:biggrin1:

Comment

Working...
            X