Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you increase your size if you're already bigger than average?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you increase your size if you're already bigger than average?

Hi I was just wondering what your advice would be if you starting bigger than average? I'm not unhappy with my size but I'm curious if I could grow bigger currently I'm 8.5" long and 6.8 girth. I've gone up to 9" length and 7 girth when i'm extremely erect. I wouldn't mind growing to 10 length but I'm a little worried some girls would find it too much seeing as I've had some girls struggle with my current size thoughts?

Are you particularly unhappy with your size? Or what would be your reason to increase it? I think whether or not you succeed depends highly on your motivations.

On a side note, what is your height/weight and if you are comfortable, race?
    Former: 6.30" BPEL, 4.50" MSEG
    Current: 8.25" BPEL, 5.00" MSEG, 5.25" BEG

Zulu's Climb Up The Measuring Tape

Comment

No one can promise you getting bigger will make you happy.

Only you can decide whether its something you want. I agree with Zulu--a lot of your success depends on how motivated you are.
      My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

It's certainly your own choice- and it seems like you could try it out, and if you do gain size but dislike it, immediately stop. Should go back to around your previous size, since your gains wouldn't be cemented. That is a hug girth though, I don't think you'd want it much bigger!

Comment

In my opinion, you are plenty big enough. If some women you have been with have found it too much then there seems little point trying to get bigger for your own amusement. Only you can really know how useful a bigger dick would be based on your previous experiences. If I were you I think I would concentrate on Stamina work, Edging, Balooning. This is more fun anyway! Get a good kegel routine and throw in some light,short jelqing sessions as well. Your stamina may be fine anyway but I am sure you will see a noticeable difference in EQ (Erection Quality) and you may even be able to master full control of your orgasms. Your penis will be much healthier and you will probably see some modest gains anyway due to this and harder wood. Thats my thoughts anyway but PE for a healthier penis is definitely worthwhile even if you don't need to grow.

Comment

Hey Man YOU are packing some heat already! but Do PE and make it bigger!

Every guy in the world wants to have the biggest dick haha Also with your stats it will deff be a confidence boost to walk into a room and know you are packing the biggest cock in there!

Comment

Personally if i was that size, i couldn't be bothered or be motivated enough to even bother with PE, your dicks already well above average, mines is above average and you got a inch and a half on me since i last measured, trust me you have no need to PE, just do something you would enjoy with the time you have each day!

Comment

Originally posted by Guswantsahuge1 View Post
                Hey Man YOU are packing some heat already! but Do PE and make it bigger!

Every guy in the world wants to have the biggest dick haha Also with your stats it will deff be a confidence boost to walk into a room and know you are packing the biggest cock in there!
                Far from every guy would like to have the biggest dick in the world. I would just like to have a bigger 8.5x6.5 NBP would be my max. Now to the thread's OP. Yes, I would increase my size if I was already bigger than average, though this depends on how much bigger than the mean.

-UYN-
                19/04/2011
                FG: 4.25" +0.45
                FL: 5.19" +0.69
                EG: 4.75" +0.45
                BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
                NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
                BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Originally posted by mesajoker View Post
                  Hi I was just wondering what your advice would be if you starting bigger than average? I'm not unhappy with my size but I'm curious if I could grow bigger currently I'm 8.5" long and 6.8 girth. I've gone up to 9" length and 7 girth when i'm extremely erect. I wouldn't mind growing to 10 length but I'm a little worried some girls would find it too much seeing as I've had some girls struggle with my current size thoughts?
                  Pretty damn impressive stats dude. If a bigger cock is what you want, I say got for it! Once you get to the point where a woman flatly tells you "no - you are just too big," then consider what you want to do (but I wonder how many have already told you this with the size you are already!)

I found this last night when I was doing some research on girth - I would say you were pretty close: Big Boy Dildo

9"x7.25" - wow!
                  Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                  "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

WEll, remember that PE is not only about gaining size. To those of us that start smaller, that size would be a blessing so to say. But I think I would do PE to maintain EQ, increase ejaculation shots, work on stamina. Any size gain would be a bonus.
                    My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her:biggrin1:

Comment

Above average?
                      Make yourself bigger... have fun trying to find someone to use it with....
                      If you do PE you should only do stamina work and kegels and such.
                      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I'll just go ahead and reiterate what everyone else said. Stamina work, stamina work, stamina work! When and if I reach your size I'd be working on muli-orgasms, rock hard erections, and lasting as long as I want.
                        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...nt-logger.html
                        My Loggy Log

Comment

I'd be worried about getting any girthier if I were you. Might be difficult to recieve Oral then =p
                          Took a year break like a lame-o, lesson learned...anyway
                          Current stats 9/1/10: BPEL 6.9 EG 5
                          First goal: 7.5x5.15
                          Second goal: 8x5.5
                          Dreaming goal?: 9x6(ish)

Comment

Working...
                          X