Skeptic looking for proof

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skeptic looking for proof

I'm skeptical of the possibility for enlargement. Maybe you were at one time where I am now. And at some point you became a believer, you started to think it might work, someone proved to you it worked etc. I want to believe because don't we all want to have a bigger cock? But if I'm going to injure what is a nicely functioning dick with a strong erection doing meaningless exercises that won't really grow it, I'll be really pissed. That's shooting oneself in the foot basically. Because really, the erection is healthy right now, it's aesthetically pleasing even if only average size. So what caused you to believe that penis enlargement exercises actually work? And please prove it to me before I jump into anything and risk hurting my precious organ.

I see people write about gains and what not, and even there are some threads with pictures, but these are very recent and show no gains. Some threads are 50 pages long, and I can't find the pictures, and I'm not going to look through hundreds of pages to see only an after pic but no before pic. Please point me (with links if possible) to before and after photos by linking to the actual post within these threads, and prove to me that these exercises work and don't damage the penis. I really want to see proof. Some of you claim to be gigantic! So please show us before and after pictures, and maybe I'll be able to jump on board with this stuff. I don't want to be average, man!

The best proof is to try it on yourself. If you take no risks, you can't make any gains.

Just study PE & you'll see. Here's a thread with a similar question to yours:
    Proof That PE Works
    Originally posted by blink2000 View Post
    I first learned about PE because doctors were selling information on how to increase penis length by hanging weight from your penis. I was pretty convinced, or at least very interested because a group of several doctors all signed off on it.

Instead of just paying them, I searched google & found a free PE forum. No one asked for money, I just joined, studied, and then PEd & gained.... I gained .75" BPEL in a few months (and a little over a full inch of BPFSL).

If people don't want to believe it, that's fine, but really, why would thousands of guys help each other for free if there was nothing to this. And you'll see guys here month after month, year after year... do you think they would stay if PE didn't work? The truth is we are getting bigger & it works.

I don't mind trying to help others because when I was new, guys spent a lot of time helping me for free. I am trying to give something back.
    My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

look at mine

Its been only 2 weeks but hey it will give you an idea

Comment

Originally posted by Guswantsahuge1 View Post
        look at mine

Its been only 2 weeks but hey it will give you an idea

But the before and after pics look exactly the same. It's only been 2 weeks, how can you expect a gain anyway? They say it takes time. Anyway I saw your pics and it's too soon to see a difference IMO, no offense.

Comment

Originally posted by blink2000 View Post
          The best proof is to try it on yourself. If you take no risks, you can't make any gains.

Just study PE & you'll see. Here's a thread with a similar question to yours
          Did you even read what I wrote?

Proof is not someone typing "it works" 500 times. And in my post I said how I don't want to risk hurting my perfectly healthy and nice looking (but average sized) member if I don't see proof that it works first because it's not worth the risk unless this really works.

Comment

Originally posted by skeptical View Post
            But the before and after pics look exactly the same. It's only been 2 weeks, how can you expect a gain anyway? They say it takes time. Anyway I saw your pics and it's too soon to see a difference IMO, no offense.
            None taken man, yes I know it takes time, I was just trying to be helpful and show you that people do believe in it. That is the reason why I am taking pictures. You need to be positive and believe it will work because negativity doesnt solve anything. My advice is give it a chance and try it out, if you dont gain anything well then you can say atleast I tried and still have the same dick but lets say you do gain now your cock is bigger and you are more confident.

check out this routine, it is the one I am doing and it is short on time.
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/success-forum/3777-my-success-story-frustrated-beginner-read.html

Hope you try it out and I wish you good luck on your journey

Comment

Originally posted by Guswantsahuge1 View Post
              None taken man, yes I know it takes time, I was just trying to be helpful and show you that people do believe in it. That is the reason why I am taking pictures. You need to be positive and believe it will work because negativity doesnt solve anything. My advice is give it a chance and try it out, if you dont gain anything well then you can say atleast I tried and still have the same dick but lets say you do gain now your cock is bigger and you are more confident.
              No I do understand that other people believe, but I don't believe in it myself, and I want to believe in it myself - that's the problem. That others believe doesn't cause me to believe because there are people out there that believe in a lot of different kind of stuff (including very wacky stuff). Your advice is good, but that assumes that there is no damage caused by the exercises. I am not convinced that is the case. So if I don't get bigger, I don't want to be "same size, and ruined erection" and am worried I could end up there, rather than just "same size" or the best case scenario "bigger."

Comment

Gus, you know what dude? If you keep to your routine and keep posting the pics, and eventually get nice gains, you'll have the visuals posted to prove it, and that will help convince me. So in the meantime I guess my dick will stay the same for now, but I'll keep track of your progress. I really wish you a lot of luck. Get huge. I'll be keeping track.

Comment

Try the routine I posted for you before. It is basic stretching and jelqing ( it is highly doubtful that you will injure yourself with this routine if YOU do it exactly as it says) Of course there is a chance of injury in anything you do related to PE or exercising in general but you take that chance because the reward out weights the risk!

I am not trying to push PE upon you but as another male I understand that we all want to have huge dicks so we can show it off to females and then fuck the shit out of them like pieces of meat.

Comment

Originally posted by skeptical View Post
                    Gus, you know what dude? If you keep to your routine and keep posting the pics, and eventually get nice gains, you'll have the visuals posted to prove it, and that will help convince me. So in the meantime I guess my dick will stay the same for now, but I'll keep track of your progress. I really wish you a lot of luck. Get huge. I'll be keeping track.
                    Thanks man much appreciated. I hope you change your mind and start sooner than later!

Comment

Skeptical (Good name choice)

I am very much like you in being cautious and I had serious doubts about the benefits of PE before I started. I had a .25" increase in length and girth after 3 months. Due to having a similar outlook to yours I am still skeptical this is not a true gain. I am due to measure in a few days which takes me to 5 months and I don't think I will have gained much more. The thing is I have stuck to the exercises pretty well and I have not had any bad injuries (just one blister from jelqing too hard I think) Now I have mastered some of the techniques I am not worried about injury and I know that whether ot not I get massive gains, PE will make my penis harder and develop my lasting power as well. I understand your skeptism and there will always be bullshitters on any forum such as this. That said if you look at the number of posts some of the guys have made and the content of them then you should be able to see that it can't all be one big con. After all, these guys are not trying to sell anything to you. As previously mentioned, why would they bother spending so much time on these forums just to convince you to do this.
                      If you really want a bigger, healthier penis then forget about other people proving it to you. Prove it one way or the other to yourself. Start out with very light exercises, read up on positive and negative PI's and then after a month or so, decide if you want to continue. You will see little gains in this time but your penis will probably be showing signs of improved health such as harder erections and this may motivate you to continue.
                      It's your call but the fact you are here says to me you want to try this. Be sensible, don't over do it (I am sure you won't due to your concerns) and see where it takes you.

Comment

Not a fan of the 'pieces of meat' but whatever. Yeah skeptical it's completely understandable, there's a leap of faith associated with it, my advice would be to start extremely lightly, jelq with an extremely light grip for only short periods of time to start. And don't stretch too hard.
                        Look up edging, this won't injure you as it's esentially a form of masturbation, but can help with gains, improve the quality of your erections and increase stamina. Start a kegel routine immediately even if you choose to remain skeptical about the other exercises, kegels are just simple skeletal muscle building.
                        Nothing will be forced upon you here, we're just guys tryna help other guys out based on our own experiences. That's why the community here is second to none. However I THINK there may be success pics over at thunder's place if you wish to research further, but I don't really frequent that place so don't quote me on it. Best of luck!
                        Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Originally posted by Iwillbebig View Post
                          Skeptical (Good name choice)

I understand your skeptism and there will always be bullshitters on any forum such as this. That said if you look at the number of posts some of the guys have made and the content of them then you should be able to see that it can't all be one big con. After all, these guys are not trying to sell anything to you. As previously mentioned, why would they bother spending so much time on these forums just to convince you to do this.
                          If you really want a bigger, healthier penis then forget about other people proving it to you. Prove it one way or the other to yourself. Start out with very light exercises.
                          I agree. For years I hoped that there might be a healthy and natural way to increase my length and girth. I did a lot of research on getting surgery (where there are lots of before and after photos) and while you can see an increase in length I have REAL issues with someone cutting open my dick, and having to pay a couple grand for it. Sure-- some of these posts might be immature and uneducated, but the majority are not. In fact I am amazed at how educated and motivated a lot of the vets are. After only a month of doing VERY light exercises I am noticing a difference but even if I wasn't, just being here, and hearing guys talk openly about their relationships with their dicks, has made me more confident about my size. I know you want pictures and heck I did too, but then I realized that there is no way I am going to post pics of me online. Why? Because I'm embarrased by my dick. Why should I expect that of other people? Try it for one month...its free...go easy...don't do anything advanced like hanging, clmping, or Uli. If it doesn't do anything you haven't lost anything. BUT, if you see a healthy difference why not continue?
                          JonasKay
                          Last edited by JonasKay; 08-27-2010, 06:06 AM. Reason: typo
                          STATS:
                          Start (Aug '10) -- BPEL 6" x 6" -- BPFSL 5.75" x 3.5"

GOAL:
                          BPEL 7.5" x 6.5"
                          :rolleyes:

Comment

Also, read blink2000's progress log...he has a ton of links to informative forums and threads. READ EVERYTHING you can here. It will help you make an informed decision
                            STATS:
                            Start (Aug '10) -- BPEL 6" x 6" -- BPFSL 5.75" x 3.5"

GOAL:
                            BPEL 7.5" x 6.5"
                            :rolleyes:

Comment

Check mines if you want, ive gained 3/8 of an inch in 20 days and it certainly feels fatter altho ive not measured yet, i have pictures and im going to continue taking a pic after every 20-30 days.

Comment

Working...
                              X