Thread: hanging maintainence
- 08-27-2010 #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
After gains are achieved through hanging...will manual stretching be sufficient for maintainence work?
- 08-27-2010 #2
You could try it & if you start losing size, just start hanging again to maintain.
- 08-28-2010 #3
I figure once I get to the maintenance stage I'm going to just reduce weight severely and hang at a different angle. So whenever I hit my goal I might be at 50 lbs but when I go back to maintenance I'm going to do BTC at 5~7.5 lbs as maintenance. Although, I will have to start doing research ASAP for this.
- 08-28-2010 #4
Once you switch to tunica work you have to still do maintenance to keep your lig gains.
- 08-30-2010 #5
- 08-30-2010 #6
I guess the ultimate test is if you're losing your gains. That's what will tell you whether your maintenance is ok, or whether you have to change it.
- 08-30-2010 #7
- 08-31-2010 #8
By the way, I think BTC is shifting my LOT down. I honestly think my LOT is now 8.5-- (my LOT started at 9) I've been too lazy to check & make it official; this is just by checking in the mirror, etc. If it shifts further, I guess that will be evidence it's working.
I look forward to hitting a LOT of 6 & just moving to BTC maintenance & Tunica work. I expect diminishing returns & even with lots of sets I don't think this will be complete in less than maybe 3 years. I hope I'm wrong!
- By blink2000 in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 344Last Post: 3 Weeks Ago, 03:55 PM
- By workinhard in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 07-26-2010, 11:19 PM
- By seekingbigdick in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 07-20-2009, 06:44 PM
- By Lucky22 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 04-14-2008, 08:12 AM
- By meangreen in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 04-03-2006, 04:45 PM