Girth and the penis anatomy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girth and the penis anatomy

Just curious on how those of you have gained girth.

I am doing Big's routines (mainly squeezes) for now and am not going to change that, however it seems most of my girth is "hidden" girth, in the corpus cavernosum. Not so much visible girth in the corpora cavernosa. Has most seen a gain in the bottom part first then in the sides? I am hoping for more width from my girth now than "height".
    My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her:biggrin1:

Wish I could tell you from experience DownLow, but unfortunately I've gained very little girth so far I posted this to bump the thread for you.

Comment

I gained .25" of girth inadvertently while doing length work. I also gained more than .5" of base girth from hanging (also incidental since that wasn't my goal). I suspect I might be an easy gainer for girth, but I don't know for sure yet.
      My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

No biggie guys, just curious. Another question is about length. I know usually when starting PE, flaccid length usually precedes and is an indicator of future EL. Does this pattern follow throughout PE career? I noticed earlier this year my flaccid jumped a bit and then EL did as well. Just wondering if I should look for flaccid length in the future as well?
        My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her:biggrin1:

Comment

Downlow, don't steal your own post!! Two totally different questions - two posts. To your original one, I have seen a huge gain in my CS, but like you said, the CC's are harder to detect increases. The CS can really stand out when improved on, and I think that my UJ post addresses this particular area quite well. The UJ's made it stand out remarkably, but I have also begun to do ulis, horses and squeezes. I believe that these have taken the increase the UJ contributed to, and made it more muscular looking. Hard to explain what that is, but now my CS is a little flatter, but much thicker and meatier.
          FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
          The Ultimate V (The UV)
          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
          Heated Bundled LAS
          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Working...
          X