The curve reduces my measurement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The curve reduces my measurement

Today... i did a cheeky measurement with the rule i usually get and get measurement of bpel 13.5 cm, but excluding the indent, its actually 14cm.

Now i got a piece of string and pressed into my pad and got a bpel measurement done and the string run along my curved unit, i somehow managed to get approx bpel 15cm (6") which is a massive difference!

To put into perspective of the curve, i put the ruler above the unit and into the pad and the glans will touch the ruler to get my usual measurement, i am able to pass through a finger inbetween the unit and ruler its that curved!

Should i look into straightening or leave it?

lelouch
    "If a king doesn't lead, then his subjects can't follow." ~ Lelouch Lamperouge

Start 07/09: BPFL: 3" x FG: 3.15"|BPEL: 4.7" x EG: 4.3"
    Currently 28/10/11: BPFLS:6.3" | Fl: 4 x 3.74 ?? | BPEL: 6.1 x 4.5?

Initial | Final Goal
    6x5 | 7.5x5.5

I'd love a nice upward curve to get to that G-spot better. I think I would trade a little long for bend.
    ​The enemy of good is not bad
    The enemy of good is better

Comment

Its not like i lost any length from the bend, because if i measured it with a string or tape for example it would measure my whole length, but the ruler ony reads from one end to the other and so it seems/looks shorter.

Could do with a bigger overall though =p

Initial | Final Goal
      6x5 | 7.5x5.5

Comment

I personally have loved how my upward curve has gotten more pronounced from PE it is most welcome and it drives the girlfriend crazy when she's on top. I say leave it, but that's just my opinion.
        It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
        Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

I've had the same experience due to a downward curve and it brings up a question. When measuring my BPEL, do straighten my dick out and take my measurement? Or do I measure down the curve? I get different results, the longer measurement being down the curve, but which is correct? I don't want to be caught cheating :P
          Just hanging around as usual :)

Comment

I think it's a personal preference... both the way you measure it (do you give 'credit for the curve?) and whether or not you want to keep it. A guy with a curve can give a woman extra pleasure / or pleasure her more easily from some angles. Being longer & thicker can help too, but I guess being curved would let you do some things a guy with a straight penis can't do.
            My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Yea I have a slight upward curve and I really like it aswell. I don't include it or compensate for it in my measurement or anything like that though
              06/22/10: BPEL 6.5 x EG 5.15
              Current: 7.25 x 5.375

Comment

I don't consider it cheating. Measure your curve with a string or a tape measure and use that as your base measurement. And don't try to ruin what the good Lord gave you.

Comment

Measuring along the curve is not cheating.
                  Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Here's my problem with the whole measuring thing and I'll use adult stars for reference. My personally and maybe it's because I need to lose weight, but my balls are "sunk" into my body if you will. But, look at "Byron Long" and "Ace," two black male adult stars. Look at how their testes seem to be out away from their torsos. Now, if you measure them from the top, they're gonna have a long measure than from the bottom. Some of us or maybe even most of us seem to be the opposite. Is this why the measure ment should come from the top vs the bottom? IF so, is it fair because it seems to be a matter of genetics and/or fat distribution?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmyjack View Post
                      Here's my problem with the whole measuring thing and I'll use adult stars for reference. My personally and maybe it's because I need to lose weight, but my balls are "sunk" into my body if you will. But, look at "Byron Long" and "Ace," two black male adult stars. Look at how their testes seem to be out away from their torsos. Now, if you measure them from the top, they're gonna have a long measure than from the bottom. Some of us or maybe even most of us seem to be the opposite. Is this why the measure ment should come from the top vs the bottom? IF so, is it fair because it seems to be a matter of genetics and/or fat distribution?
                      Some men do measure from the underside, but most men measure from the top or the sides because that's the "usable" portion of the penis (limited by the pubic bone).
                      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Wow this made my day! Looks like I'll be measuring with my curve from now on. It felt like I was cheating because there is about an inch difference between the numbers of my straightened vs with curve measurements.
                        Just hanging around as usual :)

Comment

I measure following my downward curve as well!
                          Former: 6.30" BPEL, 4.50" MSEG
                          Current: 8.25" BPEL, 5.00" MSEG, 5.25" BEG

Zulu's Climb Up The Measuring Tape

Comment

Well i would most likely stick to my original measurement of 13.5 cm with ruler than my string measurement of 15cm. Don't want to change half way.

But it's good to know i am 6" BPEL with string.

Initial | Final Goal
                            6x5 | 7.5x5.5

Comment

I just account for the curve by pulling on the end of my glans a little bit, that usually helps straighten out my penis somewhat to get an accurate reading.
                              I guess the crux of the measuring debate is it doesn't matter how you measure the first time, but you should measure the same way every time to be as accurate as possible. If your first measurement was when you didn't account for the curve then continue to measure like that. It is the easiest way to avoid a false-positive gain.
                              It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                              Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Working...
                              X