sucess vs hormone levels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sucess vs hormone levels?

After some research i have concluded that adding chemicals (dht) to your routine it will increase your PE results a lot. Is this correct?

Also what really influentiates the results on someone that doesn't take chemicals? Is dht or is testosterone?

Because in bodybuilding for example they only worry about testosterone levels!

I'm just posting this because i take medication to low my dht, i was worry if i'm going to get none or not very good results.

(in the websites of the PE extenders, they say dht blockers make the users have 0 results, so i want to know if is the same thing with exercising PE)

Please give me your feedback

This particular comment is nothing scientific, it's just based on the observations I have made.

It might not be correct. A lot of older guys are fast gainers and they tend to have very low hormone levels.

I'm sure it helps for building up your BC muscle & with your stamina. I don't think it matters much for length & girth gains, and even if it did, I would say its not worth the risk. You can gain fine without it. The damage it could do to your body is not worth the very slight increase in progress you might make.
    My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Only for experienced members.

Thanks blink2000! but we should not go into this concern thinking about extra chemicals.

Let's just analyze the normal levels of the body (because i take dht blockers).

So for your observations dht is not a very important thing for lengh & girth gains right?

That's good

Anyone else with experience can comment??

Comment

I don't know--it might matter a lot for some guys. I guess I should clarify & say it didn't matter for me. If the extender company says it can cause issues, there may be something to it. Those companies do spend money on clinical trials, etc.

Comment

thanks for the answer!

no one experienced can give feedback here???

Comment

Originally posted by sizeupupup View Post
            thanks for the answer!

no one experienced can give feedback here???
            I joined PEgym recently, but I'm not new to PE

Comment

Working...
            X