Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 questions and I am ready to hang!!!

Hello
    Can u please tell me where is the correct place to apply the strap in order to do hanging?
    Close to the base of the pennis,close to the head or in the middle?

also I would like to know,exept the hot cloth...can I do anything else to worm up before i will use the hanger?

thank you very much..these are the only questions that I have before i will start hanging....

wish to me the best results!

????????????

Comment

As I said on your last thread, you NEED TO READ the info about hanging in the devices forum......
      Penis Devices Forum - Penis Forum

Honestly brother, it doesn't appear as if your ready for hanging just yet. Try a beginners routine for 90 days....

Beginner Routines
      Beginner Routine Light - PESG (& his motivational story)
      Beginner Routine Light - Babbis
      Beginner Routine Medium - Remek
      Beginner Routine Intense - "JP's 90 Day"

Comment

Yeah jordan man i'd put the hanging on the back-burner for a while. Get on a manual routine to condition your dick, you'll gain from this too. Over time your dong will be conditioned for heavy-duty work like hanging. In the meantime by all means of course read about hanging, further your pe knowledge. It does sound to me also that you aren't ready yet to hang bro.

Comment

I agree with Eric & Waylander. You're not ready... yet. At least finish the 3 month newbie routine as they said.
          My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

ok thank you all for the concern.
            I started the manual exercises yesterday and I will keep going.
            I have read a lot about hunging. I am also a fittness trainner and all the things i have read are verysimilar to the bodybuilding.

Comment

i will buy today the Aaron Kemmer's book Exercising the Penis.
              I hope i will understand a lot of things in manual exercising and make a nice rutine.

I have used an extender 1 year before for 2 months about 350 hours but i had 0 gains.

also i have 1 more question....
              When I 1st met my girlfriend we were having sex average 2 hours daily.and after 3-4 months my pennis got BIGGER in length and girth.But after some months when we reduce the sex it went back to its original size...how did this gain happened? I still can t understand! I guess it was like doing manual exersing with the sex???
              and why it didn t keep the bigger size?

my pennis is 14cm(5.5 inches) I don t have crazy expectations...i just want to make it 15-16 cm...i just want to gain 1-2 cm.Is this possible with the manual exercises?

thanks

Comment

Jordan like the others said you're not ready to hang just yet. Another thing to keep in mind because you are a bodybuilder is that no pain no gain does not apply in penile enlargement. Less is more is the best rule to follow in this area.

In regards to your question about getting bigger, it sounds like you were ballooning.
                Ballooning 101

Also gaining that 1-2 cm that you're looking for it more than possible with manual exercises. Hanging is for people who want serious gains. I myself have gained over an inch from hanging.
                It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

thank you .
                  yes I am reading about manual exersices.
                  I think that it will be enough for me.

I know that i must not feel pain when I will be exersing
                  U are all very kind in here
                  cu later

Comment

Best of luck brother!
                    It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                    Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

I have bought the book "exersising the pennis" and it a very good and perfect explanation book.
                      I enjoyed the reading and it was very easy to understand all even if my 1st language is not English(and u can understand that from my typing LOL)

I have completed my 4th trainning and my penis is bigger in girth and in longness both in flacid(esspesialy in flacis state is at least 1/2 longer and a lot thicker) and in erected faze and my erection is faster them before.
                      I had used an extender 1 year ago for 2 months and I didn t had any growth!
                      It is amazing that with manual exercises the resault are so fast!
                      I think that these resaults aren t real now and it is only because of the better blood circulation because of the exercises.
                      But i hope that after a few months the real resaults will come!

My girlfriend played with my pennis after the 3th terainning and she told me "Ur penis is a little longer and a lot thicker!"

Comment

Originally posted by jordanoulis View Post
                        My girlfriend played with my pennis after the 3th terainning and she told me "Ur penis is a little longer and a lot thicker!"
                        That's great
                        My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Working...
                        X