- 08-30-2010 #1
Hello everyone. I have been PEing now for a bout 5 months and have seen some great results (about an 1 1/4). The gains have been great but, i would like to fix the curve in my penis. It is a prominent downwards curve that hasn't been fixed by jelqing (regular and mini) against it for these last 5 months. I have also tried upward erect bends for a month with little to no result. So i guess my first question would be: Has anyone on this board fixed a downwards curve by doing a different exercise than jelqing? If so, what one did you use and for how long before you started seeing results?
- 08-30-2010 #2
- 08-31-2010 #3
Maybe that can help you tell if things are working. What you'll be looking for is gradual change that perhaps you wont perceive day to day. Changing a prominent bend probably takes years.
Anyway, maybe pictures can help you tell if its actually working.
- By krats87 in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 08-12-2010, 07:02 PM
- By PEmember in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 07-06-2010, 04:33 PM
- By phantom1 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 11-25-2009, 02:17 AM
- By Strive4Health in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 8Last Post: 03-12-2009, 11:23 PM
- By zorgon17 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 02-05-2008, 12:37 AM