Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can you split your routine?

heey guys.
    ive got a question.can you split your routine in 2.say strech in the morning and in the evening jelq,v-jelq,edge and kegal??all whith a good warm up firts offcourse.i sometimes don't have enough time to do a whole rutine.
    thanks

Many split up their routines not only within the day, but many jelq one day and stretch the next. When I did longer single PE sessions, I found that my concentration to technique could slip. Thus I am a big proponent of both splitting routines within the day and also on separate days. Thinking about a 20 minute session doesn't take nearly the planning that an hour one does when you have a family and a single john!! Also, you can go a little more intensely without the fear of overdoing it in one long session.
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I split up my routine and maybe if I hadn't I might have gotten faster results but I still got results!
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

okay thanks for the advice guys!i think splitting up my routine does make me concentrate more on the exercises.

Comment

I love the split - helps me focus on a single area
          Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
          "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

I split my hanging routine, mostly because split sets have demonstrated slightly improved gains (re-break the newest collagenous repairs that are healing short & deform the tissues again, to encourage healing in an elongated state).

I'm sure the same logic could apply to other forms of PE (probably?).
            My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

I have a question? I see that people split up their stretching/jelqing routines. What about splitting up your jelqing routine? How important is it to do all of your jelq's at one time? I have been wearing an X-4 Labs Extender for 5 hour's a day. The when I remove the Extender, after an hour. I will do 100-200 jelq's, depending on the time that I have. Then I will put the Extender back on for an hour and repeat the process throughout the day. I have only been doing this for about a week. I would love to here some input from someone who has more experience on this matter. Anyone?

Comment

I split my jelqing in the summer. I did 5 weeks of intense PE, with two jelqing sessions per day, each with about 140 jelqs. There were other factors involved, of course, but after the 5 weeks I had a gain of a 1/4 inch.
                03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
                Thread
                12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

Working...
                X