Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What order should these exercises should be done in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What order should these exercises should be done in?

Jelqs for length
    Ulis for girth
    Mini jelqs for upward curve

Also would like to know any other exercise that would help give me an upward curve if possible
    Plus can I do these exercises in the same day or is that pushing it?

Thanks

You forgot warm up. Anytime your going to do uli's you must warm up at least 20 minutes.
    For girth:
    Warm up
    Stretch
    Uli

For length:
    Warm up
    Stretch
    Jelq

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I wouldn't work on Ulis until you've reached your length goals. Clamping, Ulis & other really intense/ advanced girth exercises sometimes interfere with length gains.

Also you only started 2 months ago; I wouldn't start doing intense exercises unless you're not gaining at all... and then it should be a strategic thing with some kind of logical reason.

Take a look at this also:
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...th-second.html
      My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Originally posted by blink2000 View Post
        I wouldn't work on Ulis until you've reached your length goals. Clamping, Ulis & other really intense/ advanced girth exercises sometimes interfere with length gains.

Also you only started 2 months ago; I wouldn't start doing intense exercises unless you're not gaining at all... and then it should be a strategic thing with some kind of logical reason.

Take a look at this also:
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...th-second.html
        I would have to agree with that, girth should not be done with length. And girth work should onl be done a few days a week, no more than 3.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Working...
        X