Worried

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worried

Hi, i'm new to the PE Gym but i've been doing PE for some time now, but i've always had periods of time when i don't do it at all.

I've recently started doing PE consistently and i'm a bit worried about my erection quality. It might just be in my head and all, but i feel as if it's started to drop. Here's my daily routine for a week:

10 minutes before commencing PE training, i drink a cup of this (i do mine with cayenne pepper) ---->
    Erection Tea: How to Make It and What It Does

-->Warmup (5-10 mins)
    *Jai Stretch (25)
    *Basic Strech (12,5 mins)

-->Warmup (5-10 mins)
    *Erect Jelq (8 mins)
    -->Warmup (5-10 mins)
    *Semi-Flaccid Uli Jelq (8 mins)
    *Jai Stretch (25)

-->Warmup (5-10 mins)
    (traction wrapping with bandage for 1 hour)

Also: Every other day I do 50 kegels and 3 edgings, and as many Stop & Starts as I can.

So what do you think? Is the reason for my (potentially imaginary) loss of EQ somehow related to the intensity of my PE workout?
    Blue balls build character ^ ^
    Looks like King Winter's on our side!

I have no idea what a Uli-Jelq is. Is this one of the normal beginner routines?

Beginner Routines
    Beginner Routine Light - PESG (& his motivational story)
    Beginner Routine Light - Babbis
    Beginner Routine Medium - Remek
    Beginner Routine Intense - "JP's 90 Day"
    My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

To my knowledge the "ULI Jelq" must be squeezed jelqing and definitely NOT part of any beginner routine.

How many days a week do you do this routine?

I'm not sure by whom or where the thread is, but I read that it's possible to overdo warm ups and it seems you're going a little overboard here. If someone can pitch in and correct me or verify this it would be great.

What erection level are you having while doing the erect jelq? And the ULI Jelq?

I'd do as blink recommend and check out some of the beginner routines he suggests.
      "History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again."
      - Maya Angelou

Comment

I do erect jelq as erect as possiblwel and uli-jelq approx. 30-50%. I do the routine everyday.
        So should i cut the amount of warming up? i'm no newcomer to PE so that's why i decided not to go with the beginner routines. Though i will keep open the option of reverting back to beginner routines.

Comment

If your EQ is going down, then you are overtraining in some fashion. Take a look at this thread: https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...inal-post.html
          Reduction in EQ is a negative physiological indicator, you need to tone down your routine accordingly.

Comment

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
            If your EQ is going down, then you are overtraining in some fashion. Take a look at this thread: https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...inal-post.html
            Reduction in EQ is a negative physiological indicator, you need to tone down your routine accordingly.
            I agree with Batwoman, in fact, I believe the Uli jelqs should not be continued until you have more conditioning. The fact that your EQ is dropping confirms that suspicion.

Originally posted by larrypinball View Post
            To my knowledge the "ULI Jelq" must be squeezed jelqing and definitely NOT part of any beginner routine.

How many days a week do you do this routine?

I'm not sure by whom or where the thread is, but I read that it's possible to overdo warm ups and it seems you're going a little overboard here. If someone can pitch in and correct me or verify this it would be great.

What erection level are you having while doing the erect jelq? And the ULI Jelq?

I'd do as blink recommend and check out some of the beginner routines he suggests.
            I agree with all of this, except I think warming up again is ok. A lot of guys in fact do routines with constant heat; I don't see a problem with it. Some guys also do it because they live in a colder climate. I don't think there's any harm in staying warm.

If there's a downside to extra warmups, I was unaware. Personally, when my penis gets cold, I do an extra warmup. My theory is simply that if my tissues are more elastic, they will be easier to deform and less chance for a macro-tear. I'm currently doing 6x sets (of hanging), which is about 2 hours of hang time, but it also includes the better part of an hour in breaks.

I feel especially in my case, the extra warmups are necessary so I don't have to hang weight from a cold penis. I'm applying similar logic here; I can definitely see benefits to warming up again. It seems it would also help avoid injury--perhaps that's why he's been doing an advanced routine without a serious injury already.

Comment

Thanks for the great answers everyone! This has really opened my eyes to the threat of overtraining. One more thing though, is daily PE good if I tone it down a bit? What about the wrap? Any advice concerning that?

Comment

Originally posted by NaguRaza View Post
                Thanks for the great answers everyone! This has really opened my eyes to the threat of overtraining. One more thing though, is daily PE good if I tone it down a bit? What about the wrap? Any advice concerning that?
                You need rest. Starting out 2 days on 1 day off is probably good. Read the PESG motivational story I listed above (under beginner routines), you may find that interesting or helpful.

Comment

I do erect jelq as erect as possiblwel.

Originally posted by Batwoman View Post
                  If your EQ is going down, then you are overtraining in some fashion.
                  that could be hes main problem perhaps?
                  I know by heart i finally found the diamond (PEgym)
                  Progress tips and tricks/pics added
                  https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-thread-1.html

Comment

Another forbidden exercise for someone starting out.. 100% erect jelqs are also bad news for beginners.

I think the solution is study (for proper technique) & a normal beginner routine.

Comment

My question to the OP is how long he has been PE'ing in the first place, NaguRaza you state that you've been doing PE for some time but never anything consistently. How long have you been doing PE?
                      It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
                      Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Originally posted by millia View Post
                        My question to the OP is how long he has been PE'ing in the first place, NaguRaza you state that you've been doing PE for some time but never anything consistently. How long have you been doing PE?
                        Ah, I should have asked that myself.

Comment

but the thing is, i'm not a newcomer. I've been doing P for a year now, but i haven't done it consistently. It's been on and off every now and then.
                          You need rest. Starting out 2 days on 1 day off is probably good. Read the PESG motivational story I listed above (under beginner routines), you may find that interesting or helpful.
                          So you think i should do it like this?:

Mon: PE
                          Tue: PE
                          Wed: rest
                          Thu: PE
                          Fri: PE
                          Sat: rest
                          Sun: PE
                          and so forth...

Comment

but the thing is, i'm not a newcomer. I've been doing P for a year now, but i haven't done it consistently. It's been on and off every now and then.

So you think i should do it like this?:

Tue: PE
                            Wed: rest
                            Thu: PE
                            Fri: PE
                            Sat: rest
                            Sun: PE
                            and so forth...
                            Yes, that's 2 days on 1 day off. Or do some sort of cycle that allows rest & be consistent with your routine so you can make gains. If you haven't PEd for 2 months in a row, you can start again with a beginner routine; if its too light, you can just increase the intensity, whatever.

Comment

Thank you all so much for all the great answers and help that you've given. I've now got a good idea what I've done wrong and how to go on from here.

Comment

Working...
                              X