NEED NEW INSIGHT (help)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEED NEW INSIGHT (help)

I'm going on 3 years. Started about 5'3/4" now close to 6'3/4". I do the standard PE routines at work. + have a stretcher. I have been on and off over the years..... I'm not a workout fanatic- I can't do the 2 hours a day, and the thought of 4 or more hours a day is just insane to me.

Thing is I don't feel as if I've gained anything in a long time. I don't need width, it's cool.. But I really would like to hit 8" someday.

What's new? Should I try weights? A better stretcher.
    I do plenty of Jelq's, both hard and soft and a few of the other erect exercises.

Is there any big length gaining tricks or techniques I should incorporate to blast out that last inch?

(sorry about writing the subject in all caps, hadn't been here in a while.. didn't read the grammar policy)
    Last edited by Perok; 09-06-2010, 12:47 PM. Reason: mistake

I like hanging for length. But manual routines can work too. If you want to try hanging, check my signature for hanging 101.

You could always try & work with Big Al if you want someone more experienced to create a strategy that will work for you.
    blink2000
    Last edited by blink2000; 09-06-2010, 02:18 PM.
    My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Originally posted by Perok View Post
      I'm going on 3 years. Started about 5'3/4" now close to 6'3/4". I do the standard PE routines at work. + have a stretcher. I have been on and off over the years..... I'm not a workout fanatic- I can't do the 2 hours a day, and the thought of 4 or more hours a day is just insane to me.

Thing is I don't feel as if I've gained anything in a long time. I don't need width, it's cool.. But I really would like to hit 8" someday.

What's new? Should I try weights? A better stretcher.
      I do plenty of Jelq's, both hard and soft and a few of the other erect exercises.

Is there any big length gaining tricks or techniques I should incorporate to blast out that last inch?

(sorry about writing the subject in all caps, hadn't been here in a while.. didn't read the grammar policy)

I too have gained an inch, although in less than 2 years. But I feel your frustration. I too would suggest Big Al. Your workout doesn't have to be long, but I would suggest being more consistent for sure.
      My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her:biggrin1:

Comment

Hanging is a time-consuming process and I probably wouldn't start unless you can see yourself having around 2 hours per day and the privacy available to do it.

A number of guys have only reported gains after putting in at least 10 hrs per week (although some have). This does not include time between sets, or time spent wrapping and applying the hanger. Hanging 4 to 5 twenty minute sets a day with 10 minute breaks between will consume 110 to 140 minutes per day.

Comment

Originally posted by redbear52 View Post
          Hanging is a time-consuming process and I probably wouldn't start unless you can see yourself having around 2 hours per day and the privacy available to do it.

A number of guys have only reported gains after putting in at least 10 hrs per week (although some have). This does not include time between sets, or time spent wrapping and applying the hanger. Hanging 4 to 5 twenty minute sets a day with 10 minute breaks between will consume 110 to 140 minutes per day.
          I don't want people to have the impression that hanging requires more than it really does.

So I'll clarify: 10 hours per week brings optimal gains. It's not a requirement by any means, and 10 hours of hanging can possibly give you better gains than any other form of PE (debatable, but its possible).

I would say, as long as you hang at least 1-2x sets per day consistently, you can gain from hanging.
          (Once you plateau, you can just add a stealth ADS--or you could even start out with an ADS early on). Your first choice should always be to just add more hanging sets. An ADS wont do as much as a split set...

A split set is a one hanging a single set 12 hours away from the rest of your sets.

Millia has gained well hanging 1x single set per day. I'm hanging 7x sets per day right now (2 hours, 20 minutes). However, I wont make 7x times his gains--there's big diminishing returns.
          blink2000
          Last edited by blink2000; 09-08-2010, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Try mixing things up. the same ol same ol can be quite boring.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

3 years is a long time for 1 inch... still an inch + is more then before wich is awsome
              u should be able to gain around 1 inch pr year roughly, if you consistently keep at it, but i can see your saying on and off meaning lack of time? stopped believing? perhaps kept going at the same routine without alterations?
              u should write up your routine here so some of our veterans could look it through tips and tricks it a bit.

This doesnt have anything to do with boned muscles ofcourse but just to give an example
              if you keep at the same routines while working out (gym) eventually u hit plateu body need alterations to chock it
              i believe its more or less same thing with PE,
              go back to the beginning were did u see the gains?
              what was your routine while gaining?
              what did u alter? (if any)
              what should be changed? wich ill leave to the vets
              regards
              I know by heart i finally found the diamond (PEgym)
              Progress tips and tricks/pics added
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-thread-1.html

Comment

Lack of consistency could be a big factor! Examine how inconsistent you were in those three years and you may find that too much time was spent not doing pe. Let's say that in three years you have accomplished what guys that are consistent get in a year or year and a half. Maybe you just spent too much time not doing it and you don't need a change of routine just more consistency.
                The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

thanks guys...

My only concern about hanging is I have the "missle shape"... not the big mushroom, so I wonder if those weights will still hold? I could certainly handle 1 or 2, 20 minute sets per day.
                  - also if I have to put in extra time for a few months to get things moving, I can certainly do that.

I've taken off a few months before too, I actually think I had 7" once, and then regressed. I do most of my PE at work (kegels, exercises etc), and depending on my job, time changes... but now I have time again.

Also, I'm not complaining or ungrateful,
                  I'm 6 3/4" length
                  and just under 6 1/2" width (which I feel blessed and am very humble, and thankful for)
                  and it has always been almost that width since even before PE. Which is cool, but as someone said in another thread, it looks like a short little stump sometimes. So it's a tad out of proportion.

Comment

If you use a bib hanger, you can adjust the toe in or toe out settings to match your shaft.

The shape of your shaft wont matter much, anyone can hang as long as they have a penis

Check hanging 101 for details.

Comment

Working...
                    X