Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanging and stretching

Hi!

When guys hang weights they use the theory of stretching the penis from 10 hours a week to 28 hours. Said by the famous Bib who knows a thing or two about this.

Now my question is why can't we do the same with a manual stretch with our hands. I get the impression that with our hands we are not buiilding up the same level of tension and intensity. And if that is the case why not?

I wanted to ask some of the great gainers here whether they stretched their penis for 20 minutes sessions in 1 direction with their hands using estimated forces up to 15lbs which is one hell of a hand stretch. So for example they may do 2 sets of 20 minutes stretches in different directions.

You see the fact is no one here talks about the intensity used in the manual hand stretch, I understand you need to increase the intensity which can be done by both time and force used but what if you reached say 20 minutes of time with a slight force ( as used in hanging) would it not be logical to increase the force within this time frame so that eventually you are doing the same thing as hanging?

Now I understand that a average arm / hand will find it hard to pull for such long time scales but if we were would that be a possibility?

Appreciate any comments.

Regards

Magic

DLD is an example of someone who gained a lot with a manual routine. I suspect Jon Pop used a manual routine (I heard he did for at least the first 2 years) to gain nearly 4" of length.

There's more than one way to reach length goals for sure.

To know exactly what either of those guys did, you'll have to find their stories & read them.
    My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Originally posted by blink2000 View Post
      DLD is an example of someone who gained a lot with a manual routine. I suspect Jon Pop used a manual routine (I heard he did for at least the first 2 years) to gain nearly 4" of length.

There's more than one way to reach length goals for sure.

To know exactly what either of those guys did, you'll have to find their stories & read them.

Hi there, thanks for the response!

I have all the relevant threads over the last year inside out!

Sadly no one seems to talk about what I explained in my email.

I am interested in the relation between manual stretch and hanging in terms of can manual stretch replicate the same way as hanging.

Not sure why no one seems to cover this.

For example is there a strategy of manual stretching up to 20 minutes with a solid force of say 15llbs (obviously building up to this over many weeks or months). I mean do the veterans on this board do that or do they just gently stretch with their hands and just get the results.

I appreciate that not everyone needs hard force and some will grow with a gentle force but there must be a a fair proportion that need strong force, the kind that hanging brings. I mean if you read the hanging forums you will see these guys apply good force over 20 minute sessions to cause deformation of tissue and some do not even have rest days unless they need it.

The reason for my question is that I would like to avoid hanging so could I replicate similar action and force with my hands. Has that worked for any guys out there? So in simple terms they stretched manually but the force and time duration was similar to what the hanging guys do.

I would love to have some answers please.

May thanks

Magic

Comment

amazing!

Originally posted by Magic2000 View Post
        Hi there, thanks for the response!

I have all the relevant threads over the last year inside out!

Sadly no one seems to talk about what I explained in my email.

I am interested in the relation between manual stretch and hanging in terms of can manual stretch replicate the same way as hanging.

Not sure why no one seems to cover this.

For example is there a strategy of manual stretching up to 20 minutes with a solid force of say 15llbs (obviously building up to this over many weeks or months). I mean do the veterans on this board do that or do they just gently stretch with their hands and just get the results.

I appreciate that not everyone needs hard force and some will grow with a gentle force but there must be a a fair proportion that need strong force, the kind that hanging brings. I mean if you read the hanging forums you will see these guys apply good force over 20 minute sessions to cause deformation of tissue and some do not even have rest days unless they need it.

The reason for my question is that I would like to avoid hanging so could I replicate similar action and force with my hands. Has that worked for any guys out there? So in simple terms they stretched manually but the force and time duration was similar to what the hanging guys do.

I would love to have some answers please.

May thanks

Magic

Hi Huys!

It is just amazing that no one has any comments on the thread I started here? I hope my questions are not unreasonable?

What is the kind of pressure the guys who have achieved a lot use in their hand stretches? Does it compare to hanging by weights?

Thanks again.

Magic

Comment

Originally posted by Magic2000 View Post
          Hi Huys!

It is just amazing that no one has any comments on the thread I started here? I hope my questions are not unreasonable?

What is the kind of pressure the guys who have achieved a lot use in their hand stretches? Does it compare to hanging by weights?

Thanks again.

Magic
          It's impossible to compare sometimes, simply because there's not an effective way to measure how much force a guy is using with his hands. So much of PE is based on going by feel. Even though I am hanging weight, the amount I hang changes daily based on how much I feel I can handle (you know, avoiding sharp pain, etc).

I don't think people have said much because there's no way to really know for sure (how much force you're using when you stretch, etc with your hands), but everyone probably agrees that you can make great gains with manual work.
          My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

I have done both manual & hanging (only about 2 weeks at about 20 mins per session).

At times I have done manual stretches with a lot of force, but I find more gentle stretching more rewarding.

When I do my bundled stretches, I take the force right down.

I feel I can estimate the equivalent force quite accurately by likening it to one arm tricep pushdowns, for most manual stretches the weight would be equivalent to 5>7kgs.

For bundles - a lot less.
            Vulcan
            7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
            5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

re

Originally posted by blink2000 View Post
              It's impossible to compare sometimes, simply because there's not an effective way to measure how much force a guy is using with his hands. So much of PE is based on going by feel. Even though I am hanging weight, the amount I hang changes daily based on how much I feel I can handle (you know, avoiding sharp pain, etc).

I don't think people have said much because there's no way to really know for sure (how much force you're using when you stretch, etc with your hands), but everyone probably agrees that you can make great gains with manual work.
              Hi thanks for the reply and sorry for the delay in replying. I was on holidays.

I appreciate your points and I agree that it is hard to measure the exact force using the hands.

The other main diffeence I see with hanging is that the minimum required weekly time is 10 hours. That is a lot of comittment!

Best wishes

Magic

Comment

Originally posted by vulcan View Post
                I have done both manual & hanging (only about 2 weeks at about 20 mins per session).

At times I have done manual stretches with a lot of force, but I find more gentle stretching more rewarding.

When I do my bundled stretches, I take the force right down.

I feel I can estimate the equivalent force quite accurately by likening it to one arm tricep pushdowns, for most manual stretches the weight would be equivalent to 5>7kgs.

For bundles - a lot less.

Sorry for the late reply.

I appreciate your comments, I feel that I am pushing about 5 to 7kgs as well, I am just estimating here.

All the best

Magic

Comment

Magic...I have been hanging recently after 8 months of manual stretches. I went in the shower just this morning to try to stretch my penis manually after two 20 minute sets with 5 lbs of weight, and I have to say that the pull was next to nothing. I really didn't feel it at all.

I'm not sure if this is relevant to what you were asking here, but in my experience it seems that hanging just 5 lbs (even 2.5) seems to be giving a better stretch than manual stretching. And if you think hanging is very committal, I assure you it is less so than manual stretching. When I hang I am free to sit down and go on my lap top. I'm afraid the same can't be said while I'm holding my willy in my hand

Comment

Working...
                  X