Edging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edging

Want to start edging with the jp 90 i read the guide but need some in put . Edging is where you hold before cumming am i right. Know how close should you get to climaxing before stopping any tips? thanks

Edging - Penis Exercise For Size and Hardness

When you first start edgeing, you should come to the point that you think you will ejaculate. Then you should stop, then repeat several times. After you got the hang of it (after several session of edging trough the week, month, day it depends on person) you should go a bit further than that (just a little bit), then repeat several time (in other words brining your sell to that point over and over again in one session). Then trough time you will understand more and more how it does all work. Concetrate on your edging until you fully understand what is happening down there.

The other method would be to simply sit down, and slowly masturbate until you ejaculate, and take note at wich point do you usually ejaculate. Take note of the feeling of "tingling" and the movement of your pelvic floor muscles. This method probably requires a good bit of concentration, and a few tries, and a slow masturbation. At least this is how i learned about when to stop.

The problem on my side is that, during my edging, every next time is faster and my penis is so tensed at one point that just a touch is enough to make him blow. Sometimes i have to stay still, because if I move just a little bit i ejaculate (it is very annoying).

Now the question that i have is, when i get to the PONR should i wait to become flaccid, or resume as the sensation of "just one more stroke and i'm cumming" goes away?

Also the question for the regular edgers, do you cumm after those sessions or that day, or just stop. For health reasons i think one should cumm at least one i 3days in order to keep the stuff inside clean of all the precumm and stuff that bilds up during edging, jelqing, streching and what not.

EDIT:

It just crossed my mind, but i must admit that i didn't do any warm up... maybe that is one of the problems. To be honest i wasn't aware of that tech, this forum proved useful to me in a lot of ways. I hope it will so in the future...
    Minuteman
    Member of the Month March 2013.
    Last edited by Minuteman; 09-09-2010, 09:53 AM.
    premE FAQ

Comment

This thread will also help:
      Edging 101
      My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Working...
      X