Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trouble with gains and TGC Theory?

Hi again.

I seemed not to have gained anything for about 4 weeks now.

The routine I started a 6 weeks ago was focused mainly on girth but also worked on length (flaccid bends, bundled stretch, Uli and erect stretch).
    I gained something after 2 weeks on that routine but in the following 2 weeks no gains occurred so I decided to focus more on length by changing my routine: stretches, rotating stretches, many jelqs and erect stretch.

That didn't work at all. After reading about the TGC theory I need to focus on the tunica because my EQ is between 8-9.5 at most times and my BPFSL is around .3" longer than my BPEL. What I can't understand is why the 2 weeks of the girth routine worked but didn't the following two weeks, and why the length training didn't work at all.

Can someone interpret my issue and also help me decide what exercises I choose next? My session should be between 25-35 mins (including warmup).

Thank you!

p.s. And I give thanks to those wonderful people who came up with the theory!
    You can call me Oxy; or Moron if I ever say something moronic :)

Short term goal: 6" BPEL x 5" EG

"Would-be-gobsmacked-if-it-was-reached" goal: 7" NBPEL x 6" EG

I think you are expecting too much too soon. You did a routine for four weeks total, than changed it up because the last two weeks didn't meet with your expectations. Also, you just started and have already thrown in bundled stretches and uli's? Forget about expectations, what you are heading for is trouble. Back way off, started simple and move slowly. If somebody was starting off with a lifting program, it wouldn't be advanced to begin with, and then sure as heck you wouldn't go and change everything up after only a month. Decide what you want, girth more than length, the other way around, or both. Set up a basic plan of attack, then stick with it for a few months at least to start off with. Don't forget, even a basic plan requires rest days.
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I agree with rbi99; patience is key and we must continually target the same tissues to achieve deformation & elongation.

Changing your approach too often may result in failure to create enough deformation to create actual gains.
      My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

True. I change my routine but I'm pretty conditioned for it and am realizing gains. I keep some core exercises that I do regularly, but modify as needed. Make sure you get some time under your belt first before switching things around.
        Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
        "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Working...
        X