- 09-09-2010 #1
Nbpel- 6.2 inches
Bpel- 7 inches
Girth at middle- 5.5
Goals- 7 inc. In length x 6.5 in girth
I've been mainly doing strecthes, and dry jelgs. Everynow and then I would do some squeezes (grip at base and bottom of glands). The way I would do my jelgs would be a grip on the bottom of the glands and do the regular jelg stroke with the other hand. I'm wondering if that's correct?. There's a big difference with my bp and nbp length I'm wondering if I could make that work to my advatange?. I've been doing pe for a couple of months now but never measured and recently it looks like I lost some of gains(visually anyhow), that's why I brung in my measurements and gon keep a progress log to keep from being discouraged. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- 09-09-2010 #2
If you don't cement your gains, you could lose them. I somehow lost .75" in BPEL gains, but it was not overnight. It took a lot of neglect.
If you're completely unconditioned you might gain a lot by doing the JP90 routine again.
Complete unconditioning only takes about 6 weeks.
- 09-10-2010 #3
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
- Runnin' Down a Dream, Goin' Wherever it Leads.
- Blog Entries
I PE'd previously around 3 years ago. Gained .2" then quit due to college and time restrictions.
Lost it all by the time I started up again last September. I got that .2" back really quick, but yeah... take blink's advice... Cement them gains or keep at it.Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
- 09-10-2010 #4
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
how do you cement your gains,I looked around and can't find that on here
- 09-10-2010 #5
- By zendo2 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 30Last Post: 09-17-2012, 02:41 PM
- By sillylittleman in forum Progress ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 08-05-2010, 09:45 PM
- By evoliain in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2010, 10:18 PM
- By Guillotine01a in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 17Last Post: 03-14-2010, 01:17 AM
- By jcar906 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 02-18-2010, 10:23 AM