*Thinking of throwing in the towel*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Thinking of throwing in the towel*

Been doing PE for about a month and a bit now and not seen any gains in length, my penis does feel a bit thicker tho. Maybe it's still early and theres still time for change, just really dont want to do this for six months and find nothing. Anyway here's my routine:
    I basically do a 5-10min warmup with a hot towel and then just jelq for 25-30mins, doing 3-4sec strokes. I've recently added power jelqs to the routine i.e. 5sec strokes and kegel after 20strokes but thats only been since last week.

Would be good to hear some motivational advice i guess and that it is possible for me to gain at least an inch over a period of say 2years or so and im not wasting my time, thanks.

If you're that disheartened after only your first month with no change then maybe PE isn't for you. I've not seen any gains for my first three months but I realise that this is a long-term dedication.

With a regular and consistent routine, it's very much possible to gain an inch in two years. Many guys have done so and some have even done it quicker than that. Of course, there's also the chance that it could take longer.

Comment

you are Not waisting your time

https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...nner-read.html
      and yes it is too soon to let go of it
      read the link follow up on PESG's or JP's routine, whatever u do just "stick with it the full 90 days"
      i am allmost 4 weeks into it im seing flaccid gains veins i never had before it will come
      feel a bit thicker? examine: any veins? more hang? find the positives
      hang in there mate you got an entire forum right here to back u up!
      all the way!
      WhatAwanker
      Last edited by WhatAwanker; 09-12-2010, 07:34 AM.
      I know by heart i finally found the diamond (PEgym)
      Progress tips and tricks/pics added
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-thread-1.html

Comment

throwing in the towel will not make your dick grow. do you stretch at all? add some stretching to your routine to focus on length

Comment

Pe is a life time commitment

Comment

do u think i should increase the amount of jelqs each month, or just stick with a constant routine. I believe in the idea of progressive overload to increase size,like training in the gym. I know the penis is not a muscle but maybe same principle applies??

Comment

Originally posted by G_star87 View Post
              do u think i should increase the amount of jelqs each month, or just stick with a constant routine. I believe in the idea of progressive overload to increase size,like training in the gym. I know the penis is not a muscle but maybe same principle applies??
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginners-forum/2166-jps-90-day-beginner-routine.html

scratch it all start fresh out
              stick with JP's theres alot of positive feedback on this in polls forum and from people
              u dont have to overload like u do with boned muscle tissue u can as long as u get good PI's (listen to your body)
              i would recommend stick to 1 routine "without altering" for the duration.
              I know by heart i finally found the diamond (PEgym)
              Progress tips and tricks/pics added
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-thread-1.html

Comment

You are "Demotivated" .... PE takes time!!

Comment

I've only been PEing for about 6 weeks now and I've seen gains in girth and a slight gain in length.Check my pics. I try and do it for an hour a day (5 on 2 off). You have to include stretching if you want length gains. Everbody is different so it might take a while to see any results. You have to keep in there buddy

Comment

Hey give it some more time, you'll see your gains...

Comment

There's some good advice above, I'll just add this:

Most guys can gain 1" within a year, but it varies. There are easy & hard gainers. However, its way, way too early to decide what kind of gainer you are... it's only been a month! Stick with it. PE works-- figure out your limiting factor (TGC theory), make sure you're getting positive PI's & good luck.

Physiologic Indicators (PIs)
                      The TGC Theory
                      My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Hang in there dude. This really works, but you MUST stay dedicated and motivated. It took me a good 6 months for my 1". You're just getting started. Definately add stretching.
                        Oct 09............Jun 10.....Nov 10
                        NBPFL 3 7/8".....5".........5"
                        NBPEL 5 7/8".....6 7/8"....7"
                        BPEL...............7 1/4"....7 1/2"
                        BEG 5 1/4"........5 3/4"....5 3/4"
                        MSEG..........................5 1/4"

"Hangin' with the big boyz!"

Comment

Try to have fun with PE, if you meassure too often and/or expect to see changes every week or month, you WILL get discouraged. Slip in some edging sessions and turn the pleasure into beneficial exercise, and let loose here and there.
                          Along with the fun comes a positive attitude and THAT my friend will equal gains down the road! Also hang out here at the gym and shoot the shit with the rest of us, that helps me stay the course for sure

Comment

In JP's routine he only does 150jelqs and 90v jelqs, doesnt seem like a lot? maybe less is more in this case?

Comment

Originally posted by G_star87 View Post
                              My friend this is a commitment. Stay with it for the rest of your life. Keep in mind, you are lucky if you make any gains during the first 3 months. Its truly meant for your penis to be conditioned for more advanced excercises. If you rush this man, you will be sorry my friend, because in two years, in three, in ten, you will have had a bigger cock. It takes time though. Do not quit. We will always help man. If you aren't making gains, still stick with the basic routine.

Also, what if you made gains of half an inch in length and a quarter in girth over the first year? You'd be thicker, and longer. Wouldn't yout. Then come the following year, you make lesser gains, .3 inches in length, and .15 in girth. Well guess what, two years into it, you have a dick that has grown .8 inches in length, and .4 inches in girth. Trust me, even that is worth it. And most of the time, after two years, guys will end up with at least gains like that.

But, remember, you may be a hard gainer and see less gains than that over that amount of time, But so what? You will have stronger erections, you may even become multi-orgasmic, you will last longer, and be aan even better lover. Your orgasms will be so intense. Overall sex will be better. And about girth. If you add even .2 inches in girth, trust me, the girl you've been fucking (if you've been fucking her, is going to notice man. So keep your head up, and think of it this way man. Have you any idea how happy you are going to be with your penis and sexual skill5 years from now (not saying it will take that long to reach whatever size you want, but it MAY) But still man. Trust me, you want to do this man. Then, if you have a son, when he is old enough, you can tell him of this. Stay with us please man

Comment

Working...
                              X