- 09-14-2010 #1
Basically the same question as in the title, was wondering if anyone has been successful in first gaining girth then moving on to length. I know conventionally it is length first then girth but if I gained my length first it is gonna look pretty damn strange.
- 09-14-2010 #2
I think I gained length first too. Probably because I spent much more time on jelq/edging than stretching.
I also heard it's better to hit your length goal first, because a larger girth makes it harder to gain length (this sounds logical too).
Anyway, I wouldn't worry about it.AP90 member.
- 09-14-2010 #3
Yeh I have heard the same, would be interested to know if anyone has heard of someone being successful in achieving this or themselves achieving it.
- 09-14-2010 #4
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
Ideally you want to gain both girth and length together. That's what I did. It keeps your dick symmetrical.Going411by7 (I was a grower; now I'm a shower).
Oct. '03: BPEL 7.75" x 5" Flaccid 4" x 4"
Feb. '04: BPEL 10.5" x 7" Flaccid 4" x 4"
Oct. '08 BPEL 9.50" x 6" Flaccid 7" x 6"
Feb. '09 BPEL 9.50" x 7" Flaccid 7" x 6.5"
February '12 BPEL 9.5" x 6" Flaccid 7.5" x 6.25"
June '13 BPFLS 11"
"It's All Good!" Bob Dylan
It's not the gettin' there but the
GOING that's gotta be good.
P.E.: My magnificent obsession
"Can't stop! Won't stop! Why stop?!
- 09-14-2010 #5
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- My dick size? u want the truth? U CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!! :p
started out with flaccid gains no erect lenght gains
now its all girth still no EL gains
millia was on about tunicas limitations might be that...I know by heart i finally found the diamond (PEgym)
Progress tips and tricks/pics added
- By b123 in forum The GymReplies: 9Last Post: 11-07-2016, 07:30 PM
- By jaden100 in forum The GymReplies: 6Last Post: 10-27-2012, 08:42 PM
- By CanadianDude in forum Success ForumReplies: 11Last Post: 11-08-2010, 02:13 PM
- By CanadianDude in forum Progress ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 09-12-2010, 02:18 PM
- By Castro in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 04-07-2008, 12:34 AM