- 09-26-2010 #11
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- My dick size? u want the truth? U CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!! :p
you could check my routine got in signature its basicly JP's i altered intensity a bit, seing ok gains so far
sad to hear you didnt get any gains matey
but i also believe just keep at it, it explodes suddenly...I know by heart i finally found the diamond (PEgym)
Progress tips and tricks/pics added
- 09-26-2010 #12
Kingpole, Jon Pop, G4 and others have made all their gains with manual routines--they can advise on this kind of thing much better than I am capable of. Waylander, UYN, and NP97 also seem to be doing manual routines--they can can also help you in this area (I simply am not experienced with manual stuff).
You could always work with Big Al if you want someone else to outline a routine for you (based on your goals) and give you some good 1 on 1 coaching.
- 09-26-2010 #13
I think the consensus around here would be that YES Midnight Man, you probably should incorporate some kind of jelqing routine, mine is immense and I firmly believe aids in length gains (and splash of girth). Sounds you like you might be ready to do some novice hanging! I just started a month ago (not at novice level due to the condition of my penis) and crap man, already had a .25 inch in length ( I cheated and measured before month was over he he). Check out Blinks article on HANGING, truely a piece of art! Let us know what you decide. I think after 3 months your penis is ready for the next stage, but remember, don't get too crazy, your still a baby!I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!
- 09-26-2010 #14
- Join Date
- Jun 2010
Looking around at the routines of some of the veterans here, I came up with this for a stretching routine:
- 12x stretches, 3x in each direction (down, left, right, straight out). Hold for 30 seconds each.
- 5x internal stretches. Hold for 30 seconds each.
Does this look okay?
How many jelqing sets should I incorporate into my routine? Should I split the sets or should I do all of my stretching then jelq or all of my jelqing then stretch? Obviously I'll still be doing my rice sock warmup and warm down before and after my workout.
I'm looking to continue my two days on, one day off schedule.
- By angus in forum Success ForumReplies: 34Last Post: 03-01-2013, 03:35 PM
- By Medium_size_Al in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 09-05-2010, 03:40 PM
- By jonas109 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 08-23-2010, 09:41 AM
- By slimshadygod in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 08-13-2010, 10:14 AM
- By AtheistsCreed in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 08-09-2010, 02:25 PM