Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JP90 complete and no gains... what should I do now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JP90 complete and no gains... what should I do now?

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone here who has directly offered me any help and those who contribute great advice to these forums. This is a fantastic community and makes the long journey of PE an enjoyable shared experience.

I've actually got one more week of JP's 90 day beginner's routine and unless I encounter an incredible miracle in this final week, I'll have made no gains. I know the measurements in my sig suggest gains in BPFSL and FG, but I'm inclined to put those down to typical fluctuations in flaccid size that can occur from one minute to the next rather than a real increase in size. PE was never going to be an easy path, but the PEGym has made it easier to persevere through the first three months without having seen visible results.

It hasn't been fruitless though. My flaccid hang is far more consistent than it was before PE and I rarely turtle anymore. However, I don't feel that I've seen a significant improvement in my erection quality, nor have I seen the return of morning wood and spontaneous, random erections. I followed JP90 closely, down to the five days on, two days off schedule. After seeing many veterans stress the importance of rest days, I recently decided that this was too intense a schedule for me and changed to two days on, one day off.

I'm shooting for 8"x6" (I know, predictable, huh?). If I'd achieved some of the newbie gains I've read about in the success forum, I'd be well on the way to my goal now. Alas, it was not meant to be. At least not yet. Now I'm three months in, I should be well conditioned and ready to take on a more advanced routine.

My BPFSL is 7.5" and my BPEL is 7.0". That's a difference of 0.5", which according to TGC theory would suggest that my tunica is my limiting factor. However, it might not be that clear cut as the difference is right on the limiting factor border and my erections are very rarely more than an 8.

I'd like to stick with manual exercises for as long as possible. I'll be seeing my girlfriend far more beginning next month and she'll probably be staying with me quite a lot. I haven't told her about PE and don't really feel like explaining what the hell that weird looking device is used for!

I'm healthy, eat well, exercise regularly, very rarely drink and don't smoke. I drink two cups of erection tea (green tea, tablespoon of ginger, tablespoon of lemon juice, honey) and take 1000mg of L-arginine daily. I also kegel on my workout days.

Are there any others here who didn't gain at all on JP90 who then went on to make gains by changing up their workout? I'd really appreciate any advice, especially from guys who've had a similar initial experience to me but have gone on to success. I'd like to start planning my new routine now so I can begin next week.

Manual Options
    Kingpole & PESG both have intermediate routines you can follow. Here's Kingpole's routine:
    Intermediate Routine

You can make up your own manual routine (e.g. 1 girth or 1 length exercise in addition to basic jelqs & stretches). Another option is to work with someone like Big Al through mecoach.

Hanging
    I see you don't want to use devices; but I'll say this anyway.

You mentioned you don't have much in terms of results. You might consider a completely new approach: Hanging. Hanging is known to produce gains even in the hardest gainers. See hanging 101 in my signature.

No matter what you decide, it's evident physiological changes have already started to happen; so I'm confident the gains will come as long as you stay determined & don't give up.
    blink2000
    Last edited by blink2000; 09-14-2010, 12:07 PM.
    My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

You mentioned a 1/2" length gain, how about girth? What are you after both or one over the other. To be given direction we need to know where you want to go!!
      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
      The Ultimate V (The UV)
      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
      Heated Bundled LAS
      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

That's weird... my original post didn't include my sig. My sig shows my full measurements and should make what I wrote a bit clearer. Here's what you should've seen:

14/08/10:
        BPFL - 5.5"
        NBPFL - 5.0"
        BPSFL - 7.5" +.125"
        BPEL - 7.0"
        NBPEL - 6.5"

FG - head - 4.5" +.125", mid-shaft - 4.75" +.125", base - 5.25" +.125"
        EG - head - 5.0", mid-shaft - 5.5", base - 6.0"

As you can see, I haven't made any gains other than the dubious BPFSL and FG ones mentioned above.

I'm aiming for:
        - 1.0" - 1.5" gain in length. I'm not sure if I want 8.0" BPEL or NBPEL. I plan to evaluate that when I reach 8.0"BPEL.
        - 0.5" gain in girth throughout the shaft.

My penis is quite thick relative to length, which might make it appear shorter than it is, so I'd like to target length first. I've also read many PE'ers say that length gains can be harder to achieve with a considerable girth. Of course, I wouldn't say no to gains of any kind!

Comment

Some guys don't make any gains the first three months but sooner or later they will come.Give it 6 months to a year before you quit and I bet you'll be surprised! If not you may end up wondering what might have been!
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Have you noticed any negative effects after JP's program?

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
              Some guys don't make any gains the first three months but sooner or later they will come.Give it 6 months to a year before you quit and I bet you'll be surprised! If not you may end up wondering what might have been!
              I've got no intention of quitting. However, after seeing no gains after my first three months, I feel it's time to change my routine.

Originally posted by xps View Post
              Have you noticed any negative effects after JP's program?
              I haven't noticed any negative PIs. I mentioned I'm not getting night and morning wood but I wasn't getting those prior to PE.

Comment

You have many options available to you. Since you haven't injured yourself in any way, you can keep doing your same routine just upping the numbers and intensity, or just like when lifting, change the order around along with the previous mentioned increases. I have given up stretching because I simply wasn't seeing any gains, yet our start sizes are very close to each other. While my mid shaft girth now is over 6", I enjoy girth work so that is what I am doing. People say you can get some length from girth work, but I haven't seen enough to get excited about. Your right though, the thicker your unit, the shorter it appears to be. Someone who is into stretching (most everyone) can give you some insight into that perhaps.
                FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                The Ultimate V (The UV)
                Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                Heated Bundled LAS
                Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I'll be finishing up the JP90 in a few weeks too, and kind of want to focus on length after as well. Also, it's not looking like I'm gaining at all, so let please do let me know what you decide on...

Comment

It's been a week now and I've not got my post-JP90 routine planned yet. I couldn't understand all of kingpole's intermediate routine that blink posted in here. Does it sound like a good routine to anyone else? If so, could you please explain it to me.

I'm looking to begin a manual length-focused routine. Should it be entirely stretching based, incorporate other exercises (jelqs, etc.), or consist entirely of something else? I've tried searching the forums but haven't found what I'm looking for. Perhaps I'm not using the right search terms. I'd really appreciate any help. After no gains from my first three months, I'm at a loss as to how exactly I should approach my next phase of PE.

Comment

you could check my routine got in signature its basicly JP's i altered intensity a bit, seing ok gains so far
                      sad to hear you didnt get any gains matey
                      but i also believe just keep at it, it explodes suddenly...
                      I know by heart i finally found the diamond (PEgym)
                      Progress tips and tricks/pics added
                      https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-thread-1.html

Comment

Kingpole, Jon Pop, G4 and others have made all their gains with manual routines--they can advise on this kind of thing much better than I am capable of. Waylander, UYN, and NP97 also seem to be doing manual routines--they can can also help you in this area (I simply am not experienced with manual stuff).

You could always work with Big Al if you want someone else to outline a routine for you (based on your goals) and give you some good 1 on 1 coaching.
                        http://www.maleenhancementcoach.com/
                        My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Originally posted by Midnight Man View Post
                          It's been a week now and I've not got my post-JP90 routine planned yet. I couldn't understand all of kingpole's intermediate routine that blink posted in here. Does it sound like a good routine to anyone else? If so, could you please explain it to me.

I'm looking to begin a manual length-focused routine. Should it be entirely stretching based, incorporate other exercises (jelqs, etc.), or consist entirely of something else? I've tried searching the forums but haven't found what I'm looking for. Perhaps I'm not using the right search terms. I'd really appreciate any help. After no gains from my first three months, I'm at a loss as to how exactly I should approach my next phase of PE.

I think the consensus around here would be that YES Midnight Man, you probably should incorporate some kind of jelqing routine, mine is immense and I firmly believe aids in length gains (and splash of girth). Sounds you like you might be ready to do some novice hanging! I just started a month ago (not at novice level due to the condition of my penis) and crap man, already had a .25 inch in length ( I cheated and measured before month was over he he). Check out Blinks article on HANGING, truely a piece of art! Let us know what you decide. I think after 3 months your penis is ready for the next stage, but remember, don't get too crazy, your still a baby!
                          I'm a lean mean PE'ing machine!

Comment

Looking around at the routines of some of the veterans here, I came up with this for a stretching routine:

- 12x stretches, 3x in each direction (down, left, right, straight out). Hold for 30 seconds each.

- 5x internal stretches. Hold for 30 seconds each.

Does this look okay?

How many jelqing sets should I incorporate into my routine? Should I split the sets or should I do all of my stretching then jelq or all of my jelqing then stretch? Obviously I'll still be doing my rice sock warmup and warm down before and after my workout.

I'm looking to continue my two days on, one day off schedule.

Comment

Working...
                            X