Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What can possibly be my limiting factor here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can possibly be my limiting factor here?

Hey fellas. Well, I checked my bone pressed flaccid stretched length which is 6 inches. And my bpel is 6.5-6.6. YET, my erection quality, is probably about a 7. I want to start my routine though. But I don't know which is my limiting factor. And I don't want to choose a one of the begginer routines that may contradict my true limiting factor. Such as too much girth work, or too much length work, depending upon the routine. Guys, what do I do here?

It might just be the way you're checking BPFSL that's giving you a shorter measure (it's possible).

Hanging is a good way to improve BPFSL--after just 5 months of hanging my BPFSL went from about 5.8" to 7.25". My erect growth went from 6" to 6.75" during that time. My limiting factor may have been EQ. However, I was injured several different times (not PE related), & kept coming back, but my resolve deteriorated. I've only been back doing PE for a few months now & I've regained most of my erect losses, but my BPFSL is far shorter than it was back in 2008. I'll get there...
    My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Hanging would help, but I wouldn't want to start with hanging. For me, my BPFSL was nearly 1" less than my my BPEL. I focused on my stretches and I gained length fairly easily. This might also be so for you. So a length oriented routine might serve you quite well. This meaning, that a regular beginner routine is slightly adjusted and a few more stretches are added. As months pass, you can incorporate more stretching-time into your routine.

-UYN-
      19/04/2011
      FG: 4.25" +0.45
      FL: 5.19" +0.69
      EG: 4.75" +0.45
      BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
      NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
      BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Originally posted by UYN View Post
        Hanging would help, but I wouldn't want to start with hanging. For me, my BPFSL was nearly 1" less than my my BPEL. I focused on my stretches and I gained length fairly easily. This might also be so for you. So a length oriented routine might serve you quite well. This meaning, that a regular beginner routine is slightly adjusted and a few more stretches are added. As months pass, you can incorporate more stretching-time into your routine.

-UYN-
        I agree completely about the dangers of starting with hanging, but he did join 2 years ago-- I'm unclear on how much experience he has.
        My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Originally posted by blink2000 View Post
          I agree completely about the dangers of starting with hanging, but he did join 2 years ago-- I'm unclear on how much experience he has.
          I was also wondering about that, but it seemed to me that he was "just starting" now. We made me doubt the 2 years of experience aspect. If he is experience, your answer stands to be the best approach to his new routine.

-UYN-
          19/04/2011
          FG: 4.25" +0.45
          FL: 5.19" +0.69
          EG: 4.75" +0.45
          BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
          NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
          BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Working...
          X