someone some advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• someone some advice

i have been doing pe for 6 months and all i can really say is mr erection has gotten harder i may of gained a lil lenth and girth but nothin the naked eye would notice, i am wondering why havent i gained pretty much anything, i have been doin 50 of the squeeze and 100 of the side to side stretch and every other day i edge for around 10-15 mins every other day and sometimes in do my routine twice that same day here and there, am i doing something wrong... any advice

I think your main problem here is that you didn't measure. Which is a HUGE mistake, for gains to be noticeable by the naked eye, it will have to be at least 0.5". Also being here for 6 months you should have learned(yes, you should do quite a bit of reading. The more you know, the safer you can execute different PE exercises), that everybody gains differently. Some fast, some slow, some mediocre. Also did you first tryout JP's 90 days routine, or have you always had your current routine?

-UYN-
    19/04/2011
    FG: 4.25" +0.45
    FL: 5.19" +0.69
    EG: 4.75" +0.45
    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

I agree with UYN.
      My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

That seems like a shitload of squeezes.
        Maybe you should measure, and get on a set routine.
        Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
        Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
        Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
        http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

A set routine always helps! listen to NP97.Have you tried jelqing? It works for me!
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

i used to do jelqs in my routine and big al told me i should just do the side to side and the squeeze known as the jelq-free routine.. right now i did notice that the squeeze does help with my girth but only because my base has gotten thinner right where i squeeze at i guess thats normal cause my penis is just adapting to what im doing right but how do i get my base to catch up with the rest of me any help

Comment

Have you measured? I don't understand why you wouldn't have if you employed Al's help. His log page requires you to enter data.

I am finishing up the jelq-free routine as well and noticed that too. but all I can say is you have only been doing PE for 6 months, you have lots and lots of time. Years and years of growth. It will come, things will be fixed, just let Al do his work.
              My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her:biggrin1:

Comment

yeah i measure every six weeks and i only gained about .5 in length idk rlly about girth because i dont own a cloth measure, also the .5 i have gained only shows up during full erection my flaccid is confusing because its different lengths everytime measure so i dont even bother with that anymore, erect length counts more anyway, idk i guess just hearing all these easy gainer stories got me down it seems like they jus looked at there penis and it grows while im bussing my a** tryna get there. btw what have you done about your base or do you jus keep it that way, and what would you think about adding the internal stretch to the routine i think that would help a bit in length
                steaksauce
                Last edited by steaksauce; 09-21-2010, 09:27 PM. Reason: not enough said

Comment

Originally posted by steaksauce View Post
                  yeah i measure every six weeks and i only gained about .5 in length idk rlly about girth because i dont own a cloth measure, also the .5 i have gained only shows up during full erection my flaccid is confusing because its different lengths everytime measure so i dont even bother with that anymore, erect length counts more anyway, idk i guess just hearing all these easy gainer stories got me down it seems like they jus looked at there penis and it grows while im bussing my a** tryna get there. btw what have you done about your base or do you jus keep it that way, and what would you think about adding the internal stretch to the routine i think that would help a bit in length

Don't really worry about the flaccid. It may change later and stay longer mine has stayed at 3.75 for some time now. Yes, easy gainer stories are frustrating very much so. Don't let it get you down. Keep working, it will pay off. Base, I was suggested to add a cock ring to the base during squeeze. Just started that, so cant comment yet. INternal stretch, don't knwo if that will help with base, but if you are working with Al, just stick to what he tells you, or suggest so he can work in what you are thinking.
                  My progress notes

Goal: approx 7.25 EL x 5.7 EG - Length for me, Girth for her:biggrin1:

Comment

yea that cock ring idea sounds good i would like to know how thats works

Comment

Well i have decided to go get an extender and i was wondering which way do you point it for girth and legth

Comment

steaksauce, it sounds like you need a bit more structure in your routine. I would recommend finding/developing a plan and just sticking with it as consistently as you can. Nothing too ambitious, just focus on the basics (jelqs, stretches) and condition your penis. You should see some nice gains in time, but be consistent.

The great thing that's already happened for you - better erections - is not a minor thing. That's a bonus whatever size penis you have. That's the first thing that I noticed when I started PE, a huge improvement in my EQ. Not a lot of size increase YET, but a harder erection is just fine for now!
                        9-22-10
                        Starting Stats
                        BPEL: 7.25" NBPEL: 5.25" BPFSL: 7.25" EG: 5.25"

11-03-10
                        Most Recent Stats
                        BPEL: 7.5" (+1/4") NBPEL: 5.25" BPFSL: 7.375" (+1/8") EG: 5.375" (+1/8")

Goal
                        BPEL: 8"
                        EG: 6"

Comment

Originally posted by steaksauce View Post
                          Well i have decided to go get an extender and i was wondering which way do you point it for girth and legth
                          Extenders are for increasing length. A few guys (this is rare) gain base girth from extender use, but most gain no girth at all from an extender.

There's several extender articles listed here:
                          https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...ice-links.html
                          My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Working...
                          X