Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fluctuations in Size

Hello All,

I'm trying to understand how to gauge progress by size after a jelq session...

For example,
    let's say you're 5.5" FL.
    You have a couple of days of good PE sessions.
    You notice your flaccid hang is improved for a few days afterwards, somewhere around 5.8-6 inches .
    However, after a couple of days, you go right back to your normal 5.5" FL.

What can be told from this?
    As fluctuations in penis size occur rapidly, is this normal?
    Or does this indicate an issue with your PE schedule, like a negative PI?

I would assume that, if you are PE'ing properly and rest adequately, your flaccid hang should always show a bit more improved than normal.

I would love to understand the theory behind this.

Machina.

If you gains are not cemented, you are bound to lose them over time. Take the example of a rubber band - stretch it long enough it becomes pretty loose. Over time, it will revert to its natural shape/elasticity. Stretch the rubber band long enough over a considerable period, of time, it will remain in that new stretched state.

Make sense?
    Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
    "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Sometimes my size seems to shrink down, then suddenly increase days or weeks later. Sometimes it's EQ, sometimes its probably other factors.

The general trend is an increase in size though.
      My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Originally posted by GettinThereOK View Post
        If you gains are not cemented, you are bound to lose them over time. Take the example of a rubber band - stretch it long enough it becomes pretty loose. Over time, it will revert to its natural shape/elasticity. Stretch the rubber band long enough over a considerable period, of time, it will remain in that new stretched state.

Make sense?
        I understand cementing gains, once you've reached your "ultimate goal."

I am not sure if I am supposed to be cementing as I go along (I am 4 months in). And if so, I do not know how to go about doing that.

I was referring to the day-to-day size fluctuations in an on-going routine, and whether or not they can be used as a barometer towards progress.

Comment

Originally posted by blink2000 View Post
          Sometimes my size seems to shrink down, then suddenly increase days or weeks later. Sometimes it's EQ, sometimes its probably other factors.

The general trend is an increase in size though.
          Blink, you're an expert on cementing. Am I supposed to be cementing as I go along? (I'm 4 months in and saw good gains after 3 months. I still have those gains, but haven't noticed any additional gains in month 4.) I'm thinking that by just maintaining a PE schedule, you already are cementing or moving towards gains.

Machina.

Comment

As you progress in your PE, your routine acts to cement (incrementally) as you go along. Just like in the rubber band example, the longer the stretching goes on, it reaches points along the way that act as 'markers' - points at where regression is nil. I'm sure Blink can elaborate a bit more and put it in proper "PE terms." LOL
            Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
            "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

since you mentioned flaccid length in your original post, this is something that varies CONSIDERABLY from day to day, hour to hour. i don't even know why guys resort to measuring (or even caring) about flaccid length when a) there are a million variables affecting it (internal temp, external temp, diet, smoking, caffeine, libido etc) and b) its erect length thats going to matter in the end.
              jetsetter439
              Last edited by jetsetter439; 09-19-2010, 11:22 PM.

Comment

I agree with GettinThereOK that for the most part our routine will cement our gains.

Keep in mind though, if a routine is drastically altered, you might need some kind of cementing while you're still working towards your goals.

I'll give an example with hanging:
                Once you maximize suspensory ligaments gains & start to focus on your tunica, there are those who believe you should do maintenance at the BTC or SD angle to maintain your ligament stretch gains. This might be long before you reach your ultimate goals as well.

Comment

Originally posted by GettinThereOK View Post
                  As you progress in your PE, your routine acts to cement (incrementally) as you go along.

"I agree with GettinThereOK that for the most part our routine will cement our gains."

Thanks guys, that is precisely what I have been wondering about - if simply maintaining your routine serves a duplicitous role in cementing.

Comment

Originally posted by machina View Post
                    Thanks guys, that is precisely what I have been wondering about - if simply maintaining your routine serves a duplicitous role in cementing.
                    Yeah, it definitely does

Even if I go a few months without gains, at least I can console myself in the fact that I'm cementing my past gains...

Comment

How do you cement? Is it by simply keeping to your routine for a long period of time? If so how long

Comment

Originally posted by blackpenis View Post
                        How do you cement? Is it by simply keeping to your routine for a long period of time? If so how long
                        https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...permanent.html

Comment

One thing about flaccid gains is important to remember. If you "normally" hang flaccid at say 3 1/2", and you have truly made some gains, then your new "normally" will be more. Sure it fluctuates - hell - it fluctuates even as you measure it. That doesn't change the fact however that at any given time or condition it will be hanging longer than it did at that same given time or condition in the past. It's time for bed, the bedroom is warm, a candle is lit as you undress in front of your lady - hell yea flaccid hang is important!!
                          FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                          The Ultimate V (The UV)
                          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                          Heated Bundled LAS
                          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

My flaccid hang mostly stayed at 2.5" pre-pe (2" to 3" was the normal range). Now after a good workout, I have measured my flaccid hang well past 5", and my typical flaccid is staying 4" to 4.25". This is after 4-5months of consistent PE (all I really do is hanging). Once I get my flaccid hang to stay around 5" most of the time, that will be a 200% increase in flaccid size.

As I said, my flaccid has gained 1.5"+ after 4-5 months of PE. I think it's possible I'll see another 1" flaccid size increase during the next 8 months (we will see). Anyway, the longer you PE, the closer your flaccid size will approach your erect size (you'll turn from a grower to a shower). My own story is just one example.

Comment

Mine fluctuates a lot.
                              I have seen it at 4" (very turtled) to 6.5" (no idea how...)
                              Usually falls between 5 & 6".
                              Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                              Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                              Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                              http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Working...
                              X