Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stopped Making gains, What should I add/lose to my routine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stopped Making gains, What should I add/lose to my routine?

Hey all, Since starting PE in April I have made .5 inch gain in BPEL and a .3 inch gain in EG. The feeling of actually seeing visible results has been amazing! Here is the thing though, Since the end of July I havent seen any more gains. I think my routine may be a little bit to easy/light and I need to add something. Here it is:

Warm up (either shower or rice sock depending on if I need to shower or not that evening) for 10 minutes
    5 way stretches for 10 minutes
    Bundled stretches for 5 minutes
    15 minutes of jelqing (10 minutes normal "ok" jelqs, 5 minutes "V" jelqs)
    Erect streches for 10 minutes
    5 minute warm down.

I do this routine on a 2 on 1 off basis.
    I also do LAS when I am at the computer or watching TV for about half an hour or so each day.

I really want to make some more gains here, and I just havent seen any for almost two months. I dont want to do hanging, but I am open to pretty much anything else. Any ideas?

Originally posted by Dea7h7rap 101 View Post
    Hey all, Since starting PE in April I have made .5 inch gain in BPEL and a .3 inch gain in EG. The feeling of actually seeing visible results has been amazing! Here is the thing though, Since the end of July I havent seen any more gains. I think my routine may be a little bit to easy/light and I need to add something. Here it is:

Warm up (either shower or rice sock depending on if I need to shower or not that evening) for 10 minutes
    5 way stretches for 10 minutes
    Bundled stretches for 5 minutes
    15 minutes of jelqing (10 minutes normal "ok" jelqs, 5 minutes "V" jelqs)
    Erect streches for 10 minutes
    5 minute warm down.

I do this routine on a 2 on 1 off basis.
    I also do LAS when I am at the computer or watching TV for about half an hour or so each day.

I really want to make some more gains here, and I just havent seen any for almost two months. I dont want to do hanging, but I am open to pretty much anything else. Any ideas?
    I would do longer and harder stretches. Maybe use some device that screws tight on the penis so you can hold it and pull out.

Are you 100% erect while jelqing? Maybe try doing erect jelqs. Also try doing exercises 6 times a week with one break day.
    Starting April 2010: NBPEL: 5.25-5.5
    BPEL: Approx. 6
    EG: 4.4

End of November 2010: NBPEL: 6.5
    BPEL: 7
    EG: 4.6

Goal: NBPEL: 7
    EG: 5-5.5

New Routine: OTS hanging, bundled stretches in between, erect stretches, 100 jelqs at full erection level.

Comment

Working...
    X