Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turkey neck

Hello People
    hope everyone is well.I was worrying about turkey neck ,so today i grabbed my balls when i was jelgingand pulled them down.It was kindoff difficult to do as obviously i was jelquing with one hand but it felt ok after i got into it.
    So is this a good method for stopping turkey neck.
    I also when i do a 2 hand jelq push back at the base just before i behind the ascend to the glands
    with this method my top hand goes over the glands
    but the hand is being released from the pressure by then.
    Any input appreciated
    Thanks

I don't quite understand what you mean. Your statement would be much easier to understand if you formulated them more properly. Also you grammar mistakes makes it quite difficult to understand.

-UYN-
    19/04/2011
    FG: 4.25" +0.45
    FL: 5.19" +0.69
    EG: 4.75" +0.45
    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Two methods i have been experimenting with
      1)A one handed jelq
      I grab my balls with one hand and pull down whilst i jelq with the other hand
      2)A two handed jelq
      One hand pulls back the skin at the base as it is about to go on the base
      The other hand is approaching the gland at the top
      I hope that is more clear and understandable.
      Thank you
      happygirth
      Last edited by happygirth; 09-21-2010, 09:16 AM. Reason: spelling mistake

Comment

If you have a turkey neck the only way to get rid of that is surgery. It's called penoscroctal webbing. Should be an easy thing to fix though ... i mean it's just an extended skin, right??

Comment

I was able to stretch the skin on top of my shaft, so I don't see a reason why it can be done on the bottom of my shaft. The key is stretching the right skin. At least in my case, the 'good' skin to stretch is very close to my circumcision scar on the bottom of the shaft.
          My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

I just kept pulling my balls downward making sure the excess skin was in my hand while pulling my penis below my glands upward. It is starting to look more taught and is beginning to disappear.

Comment

Working...
            X