Correcting my penis curve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Correcting my penis curve

Hello guys, I do not know if this is the right section to post. Sorry, if it is not. Ok, here is my problem. Well, my penis points to the left (from the base) with a slight curve from the middle (to the left) caused by the right part of my penis being fatter. I went to a doctor and he told me that it is normal and it won't interfere with anything. Also, he told me that I cannot correct it unless I perform a procedure. I was really frustrated until I found this forum. I have read that some jelqing exercises can help straighten this. Has anybody with the same condition, done those exercises and succeeded? If that is the case, could you please help me? I want my penis to point forward. Also, I want to lose the curve. I do not care about enlarging my penis at all.

I have a last thing to add. A small part of the lower half of my penis (the base) is thinner than the rest of the penis. Is this normal?

Thanks a lot for taking time to read this. I really appreciate it.

Stretch more to the right. My hammer banks to the left as well. But since i started PE i can see a difference. Try to stretch more to the right thigh. You should feel a nice pull on the left side of your pee pee.
    09/01/10
    NBPFSL: 5 3/4"
    NBPEL: 5 1/2"

09/23/10
    NBPFSL: 6"

09/28/10
    BPEL: 6"

GOAL:
    NBPEL: 7.0"

Comment

PE can give you a 40% to 50% curve reduction.

Big Al knows a lot about this, here's a post from him:
      Correct Curvature
      My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Thanks a lot for replying, The Hammer. So, what I need to do is squeeze (milk) my penis while pulling it to the right until it reaches the right thigh? Is that it? If that is not the case, could provide more details, please? Also, if you have any visual guides, that would be nice too.

Edit: Thanks for replying, blink. Well, Big Al article is focused on people with the peyronie's disease. Reading his guide really scared me. By doing those steps, I think I will damage by penis.

blink, if it is not much of a trouble. Could you share your knowledge on how you fixed your penis, pointing to the left? It is part of my problem.
        Last edited by jackb; 09-24-2010, 07:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jackb View Post
          Thanks a lot for replying, The Hammer. So, what I need to do is squeeze (milk) my penis while pulling it to the right until it reaches the right thigh? Is that it? If that is not the case, could provide more details, please? Also, if you have any visual guides, that would be nice too.
          That's right. I stretch and jelq to the right. I do stretch and jelq to the left as well, but i try to concentrate more on the right since my curve is a left one. Trust me it's working. My member might be more responsive than yours but nevertheless the concept is the same. Concentrate to the right.
          09/01/10
          NBPFSL: 5 3/4"
          NBPEL: 5 1/2"

09/23/10
          NBPFSL: 6"

09/28/10
          BPEL: 6"

GOAL:
          NBPEL: 7.0"

Comment

Mine had a curve to the left when I started almost 6 months ago. The last 3 months, while edging, I do 5-10 semi-gentle erect bends to the right to stretch the tunica on the left side where it seems to be bending. I have cut my curvature almost in half in 3 months.
            Starting: 4/1/10 - bpel 6.00 x 5.00 meg
            Current: 4/1/12 - bpel 7.30 x 5.20 meg, bpfsl 8.10
            Final Goal - bpel 7.75 x 5.75 meg
            If you just read this, do 10 quick kegels

Comment

I think my left curve is starting to improve after nearly two months. I've been jelqing to the right, dressing to the right, gently straightening whilst erect, and jelqing the smaller side of my shaft with c-grip mini jelqs.

I wouldn't advise you to jelq solely to the right. I did, and ended up pulling a tendon in the left side of my groin. Maybe one in three might be a bit safer. Up to you.
              8th Aug 2010 - 7" NBPEL x 5.4" MSEG
              Current - 7.25" NBPEL x 5.5" MSEG

Aiming for - 7.5" NBPEL x 5.75" MSEG

Comment

Thanks a lot for this information, guys. I am starting to feel hope again. I feel kind of embarrassed about my penis both having a curve a pointing to the left. I need more information if you do not mind. What are the name of the exercises you do and for how long?

I do stretch and jelq to the left as well
                Why?

ended up pulling a tendon in the left side of my groin
                What is that exactly? What do you suggest I do?

Again, thanks a lot for sharing your knowledge with me. God bless you all.

Comment

I pulled a tendon/ligament because in an attempt to correct my left curve, I only excercised to the right. As i'd only just started PE, this caused too much strain to my unconditioned groin.
                  8th Aug 2010 - 7" NBPEL x 5.4" MSEG
                  Current - 7.25" NBPEL x 5.5" MSEG

Aiming for - 7.5" NBPEL x 5.75" MSEG

Comment

Working...
                  X