Forced blood squeeze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forced blood squeeze

Today i was going to do ulis and erect squeezes, after my 10minute warm wrap i did a little stretch, got into position for the Uli and did it, but instead of just holding the grip, i released it a little bit, then forced blood into the shaft, released a little again and forced more blood into the shaft, untill it was this big throbbing red penis, it looked like it was going to explode.
    After holding this for about 3-5minutes i released it, did a 5 minute warm wrap, then went about my day.
    Has anyone ever done this? And if so is it good for PE?
    If it isnt good for my penis i would like to know right away so i wont do it again in a later exercise.
    And to note, it does look thicker now while flaccid. after just 1 go at the force blood.

You joined this month and you're doing Ulis and Erect squeezes? Assuming you started PE this month, this is probably not a good idea.

Just applying massive amounts of force to your penis is not really the way to create growth. You should start with the newbie routine and read up on things like PI's and TGC theory. PESG's story might be helpful for you too... it's all about how sometimes 'less is more'.
    My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Working...
    X