Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Absolutely no pubic soreness after hanging 22 lbs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absolutely no pubic soreness after hanging 22 lbs.

I've been hanging for several mos. now, BTC, and am up to 22 lbs. I typically hang 20-40 min. a day. I would expect to feel something in my pubic area the next day that shows that I've stressed the ligs, but I don't. I definitely hit fatigue every time I hang. Sometimes I can barely get thru the last 5 min. of a set due to the fatigue.
    Does anyone think this is a sign that I have no more lig to stretch? A long time back, I BTC hung for a couple mos. (before moving on to SO hanging,due to low LOT) and I remember feeling slight aching in the pubic area,but now,nothing. Not sure if I should keep at the BTC or maybe move to SO/SU hanging. Reluctant to go back to SO due to no results after several mos. of SO. Thanx for your advice!

Have you read all the hanging threads here?

Devices: Hanging
    Hanging 101
    Blink's Hanging Tips
    Penis Weight Hanging: Technique Tips & Turkey-neck
    Maximizing Ligament Stretch Gains & LOT Theory
    RSDT (Fulcrum)
    Penis Hanging: Interview with Bib
    Penis Hanging: Targeting the Right Anatomy
    See Saw Effect (Hobby's Theory)
    Bib's Turkey-Neck Correcting Wrap (TCW)
    Hair Tie Wrap (HTW)

There are some key drivers when it comes to hanging success:
    1-reach 10hrs+ per week eventually
    2-maximize ligament deformation (sounds like you're working on this)
    3-reach fatigue: it sounds like you do this, but do you ride the fatigue? (see hanging 101 for a more complete explanation on that)
    4-split sets

...there are other things too (I have some articles that will be published soon that guys might find helpful)

Your question:
    Does anyone think this is a sign that I have no more lig to stretch?
    If your penis exits your pelvis at 6 O'clock its possible you have maximized your ligament deformation gains, but it's not a guarantee.
    My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

hey dugger why don't you start a progress log?

Comment

Hung last night for 1 hr. max weight 22lbs. Still no aching at all today. Seriously wondering what's up,and what my next move should be.

Comment

Read the links I gave, especially hanging 101. I could write an answer here, but why do that when the answer is already explained?

Study fatigue, and learn to both recognize it and ride it.

Comment

I have read 'tons' on hanging. And have NEVER heard what it means when you have no feeling in your lig area after hanging. Seriously wondering if my ligs are longated and need to hang SU. I always feel fatigue while hanging. When I do 'piss pulls' the day after, I can feel some slight ache on top of penis but nothing in pubic/lig area. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Dugger View Post
              I have read 'tons' on hanging. And have NEVER heard what it means when you have no feeling in your lig area after hanging. Seriously wondering if my ligs are longated and need to hang SU. I always feel fatigue while hanging. When I do 'piss pulls' the day after, I can feel some slight ache on top of penis but nothing in pubic/lig area. Thanks!
              Your ligs are numb? or do you mean something else?

Comment

No,I mean I feel no 'soreness' at all in pubic area. I would expect to feel at least some discomfort in this area, considering I hang with alot of weight. Been at 22 lbs. for a month. Maybe I'll add some weight and see what happens. Really don't want to ad weight too quickly though.

Comment

I want to help you, this is why I am responding, so please keep this in mind, and take everything I write in this light.

You will only feel soreness is your next most limiting factor(s). You can't always expect to feel it in your ligs, and just because you can't feel it does not mean creep, micro-tears and deformation are not occurring. If your ligs are not your next most limiting factor, then you wont feel much there, and perhaps nothing will be going on there at times either. You say you've read a ton, yet you don't recognize this--don't be offended, but do realize, I am not out of line suggesting that you study more.

As long as you reach fatigue and ride it, the gains will come. Target at least 10 hours per week of strapped in hang-time, and reach fatigue within your first 1x to 2x sets (or in your case you're only doing 3x sets, so you need to reach fatigue during the first set if possible). Adding a split set or an ADS can help as well. Split sets are superior, but an ADS is better than nothing.

This is all in the guides I linked above. I'm rehashing 'old' information.

Originally posted by Dugger View Post
                  I have read 'tons' on hanging.
                  If your'e not gaining with hanging, there's a problem with your approach.

And if you can't see the problems with your approach, then it's clear you need to learn more. Sorry if that's offensive, but seriously, you need to study. I recommend the same thing as before: read the links I gave above.

In my opinion, successfully using hanging to create massive gains takes a lot of knowledge. I read everything on thunders (even remotely related to hanging), and began studying other forums like PEgym, MOS, etc. I also spent a lot of time talking to Bib directly. If you read what I have written, I have done my best to gather a lot of this information together and put it in one place.

Comment

1 hour per day of hang-time is slightly short of 10 hours per week, which anecdotal data suggests is optimum for creating hanging gains. In other words, adding just 3 more hours per week may help.

Even if you can't reach 10 hours per week, if you add split sets or an ADS, that may help you break through this current plateau you've reached (unless I misunderstood you, i thought you were not gaining much lately).

Combine that with reaching and riding the fatigue, along with the right angle of attack should produce gains. If you've maximized susp lig deformation gains, it may be time for you to change angles. As you've mentioned, OTS or SU might help--only you can recognize when this time comes. If your LOT has reached 6 O'Clock you could very well have maximized your susp lig deformation gains. If you switch to OTS or SU, keep in mind you will probably need to do some maintenance hanging at SD or BTC to maintain the susp lig gains you have created so far. Just a few sets per week may suffice.

Comment

That's something about hanging that is not often mentioned: when you switch your angle of attack, you need to do maintenance to keep the gains you made with the old target tissues. This should be done until the gains are cemented (annoying? possibly. necessary? probably).

Comment

Thanx Blink, I'll continue with the BTC and try to increase time in hanger.

Comment

Working...
                        X