Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is there anyway i can join thunders, been reading alot on that lately but cant join as its reached its maximum member allowance of 141000
    starting- sept 1st 2010 = 6.5bpel X 5
    current - nov 1st 2010 = 7.25bpel X 5.125
    short term = 7.5bpel X 5.5
    long term = 8nbpel X 6

I may be prejudiced but this IS the best place!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

i think your right i like the pretty tight community here. Also in thunders there was lots of talk of donation to the site, which is crap. i've not been asked or even heard of donation on this site.
      long term = 8nbpel X 6

Comment

Well if you feel like donating, instead of giving to a penis enlargement site maybe find a church or something that helps less fortunate people and throw a couple bucks their way. Other than that stay here!

Comment

Dang Cusp, you are always surprising me.... when I started reading that, I was sure you were going to suggest that he send a donation to you!

Comment

[comment removed]
            Waylander
            Retired Moderator
            PEGym Editor
            PEGym Hero
            Last edited by Waylander; 09-28-2010, 08:19 PM. Reason: off-topic and unnecessarily inflamatory....
            long term = 8nbpel X 6

Comment

Sometimes its best to keep your thoughts to yourself..............

Comment

Originally posted by samuel19 View Post
                [comment removed]
                I'm no fan of religion but there's no need for that. The church has its fair share of good and bad people, just like in any walk of life. I know there are plenty of people of faith here and I'm sure comments like that would be offensive to them.

If you really must give your opinion on the church, this thread isn't the place to do so. There's an off-topic forum in which you could discuss it. However, it's unnecessary to make an unpleasant statement of that nature at all.
                blink2000
                Last edited by blink2000; 09-28-2010, 08:24 PM. Reason: comment removed

Comment

Samuel, no need for that here, it just upsets people. Let's stick to the topic at hand.

Comment

The gym really has been fiesty lately...yikes!

I am a fortunate member at Thunder's but, I really think that Thunder should de-activate accounts that are no longer in use there so as to provide more active members of the PE community the chance to use the forums and resources at Thunders. Samuel, it seems that you just missed out, as Thunder's recently admitted 1,000 more members.

Comment

Granted, thunders has a ton of info for sure, but they don't have the comradery that we have here. We have some of the most knowledgable guys in PE today on this site, aswell as some VERY brave ladies!
                      There's not much concerning PE and things related to it thats not available here....for free

Remek has never asked for anything other than civilized behaviour and the sharing of info, and I felt good about purchasing and posting a review about his book. The proceeds from that book made all of this possible and allowed EVERYBODY access to the art of PE for nothing..
                      Yep, the PEGym be a wonderful thing it be

Comment

Samuel,

Many of the members here have shared what they learned at Thunder's and at other p.e. sites. What you need is here. Believe me. Just do some research and reading here and you will find what you need. Then when Thunder's opens up again, you can join them. Relax and don't stress. Unneeded anxiety and stress does not make for a longer, thicker dick.

Comment

Registration restriction over Thunders is actually a great thing, because I am sure it drives more people to this site
                          AP90 member.

Comment

I guess giving something to the poor got someone upset? Probably not as upset as some folks are that don't have a decent meal. Hey screw them at least I can eat!

Comment

Cusp is freaking funny.
                              8-1-10 11-1-11
                              BPEL - 6.125" 8.25"
                              BPSFL - 6.562" 8.25"
                              MEG - 4.75" >5.25"
                              NBPEL - 5.75" 7.5"
                              BEG - 5.5"+ 5.75"

Comment

Working...
                              X