Questions for experienced hangers.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions for experienced hangers.

I'm currently in my 6th week of PE and am facing a small dilema. After researching everything I could off the exercise pages and posts from experienced member i've decided to hang and stretch with little jelquing for the forseable future as length first then girth seems to be manys opinion. So during my 4th week i began hanging very light (it's actually a can of stew that weights less than or very close to 2lbs haha) working my way up to now 2 hours a day and masterd the btc stretch. After this (long break) I manually stretch 30min and jelq 15min. I'm very conciouse of injury and any pain or anything i sense that isnt fatigue i stop immediately.

Any ways my question is; I've been hanging straight down sitting in a chair should i begin changing angles or weight first? I can't increase my time spent 2 hours is max. will continuously hanging straight down cause problems?

I'll make progress measurments after 3 months*

Starting (Aug 16, 2010)
    BPEL: 6.4"
    EG: 4.75"

Goal
    BPEL: 8.5"
    EG: 6"+

Read hanging 101 first, then let me know if you still have questions:
    Hanging 101

My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

I read the hanging tips article: "I recommend you concentrate on one target tissue set, in a dedicated fashion, at least at first. Work that angle, or related angles, until you have stopped gaining, or need to tweak your program."

Right from bib himself. Thank you for the quick reply.

Also if anyone is curiouse as far as erect gains there's nothing spectacular. My flaccid state has definantly increased. I\m acrediting this partially to a 2 min cool down i started 2 weeks ago.

Comment

You seem pretty new to PE to be hanging. I PE'ed for a year before I felt comfortable giving it a try.
        Are you sure you are conditioned enough?
        Pirate Diplomacy:
        The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Yes, blink's hanging tips is really advice Bib gave me based on questions I asked--

And each question was based on things I couldn't find good answers to (in spite of my research). I decided to share that with others back in 2009.

Hanging 101 is my more recent work which is mostly Bib's advice, but in my own words. Although there's some crossover between the articles, both are very different.
          My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

I'm being really cautiouse I really shouldn't say 2 hours a day as typically if I feel any excessive strain I'll stop immediatly. The weight I\m using is also extremely light )and i dont plan on adding any for at least a month or more). I'm going to continue with the hanging as time and again it seems people have satd length before girth.

Comment

Working...
            X