Some questions please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some questions please

Hello, I am the guy with the curved penis (my penis curves and points to the left) problem. You can find my original topic here:
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...nis-curve.html

Well, I decided to start and commit to jelqing. I have some questions, please.

1. I have noticed that the skin of my penis is more stretched on the right side (than the left side). Is that what causes the curve? Is this the same problem the guys with curved penis have? Does curved jelqing causes the other side to stretch and catch up? Is this how it works?

2. When jelqing against the curve. I know that I must curve to the other side but should I curve to that side in straight approach or curve against the curve. I know this does not sound clear, so I made a drawing:

http://i55.tinypic.com/122dhm8.jpg

Should I use the left or right approach?

3. Can I use one hand while jelqing? I start with the right hand to jeql against the curve but when I switch to the left hand, it causes my penis curve back to the left. When curving using the right hand only, I can bring my penis to being straight and pointing forward (the way I want it) when semi-erected.

4. How much time should I jelq, every day? How long should each stroke in jelqing take? Should I do it fast, slow, or very slow?

5. When I am done jelqing, I know I should refrain from masturbating but I feel sexual tension. What should I do exactly? Also, should I quit masturbating altogether?

6. When I jelqed for the past two days, I have felt some nuisance (I would not call it pain) on the left side of my penis, after I was done. This goes away eventually. I think this is because I am jelqing to the right side to correct my curve. Is this normal?

Thanks a lot for this great forum and the support guys.

From what I can gather, a curve can be caused by one of two things...

1. Peyronies disease. This is scar tissue that has built up on one side of your penis... Possibly due to injury as a child.
    2. One side of the shaft (Corpora Cavernosa) is more developed than the other.

If you have peyronies, the bend is normally at a very acute angle, and hard scar tissue can normally be felt where the bend starts. This scar tissue can never go away without surgery, but it can be softened with light massaging and stretches.

If one side of the shaft is larger, the penis will feel normal and the bend will be more sweeping. This is what I have, and am currently adding extra C-grip jelqs to the smaller side of my penis. Hopefully, in time i'll be able to enlarge my smaller chamber to match the larger one.
    8th Aug 2010 - 7" NBPEL x 5.4" MSEG
    Current - 7.25" NBPEL x 5.5" MSEG

Aiming for - 7.5" NBPEL x 5.75" MSEG

Comment

1. The is due to something in the CC, if it is just the skin that is in excess it would just look disproportionate. Put in other words, the skin on your penis is similar to everywhere else on your body, it just covers up whatever is under it.

2. I would suggest that you curve against the curve, since this will be more efficient than simply jelqing straight outwards. Although it is possible to jelq straight out, but I would think this would take a greater amount of time correcting by using this way.

3. You could use one or two, hands just be sure that your form is correct.

4. Use the same amount of time as described in your routine(if you have one, if not start on JP's beginner routine). A stroke should last approximately 1-2 seconds, so it should be done slowly, and as you get more condition you could try doing it even more slow as to increase the intensity.

5. It is recommended to wait 2 hours after completing your routine before masturbating, though edging may prove to give you the same amount of release and will also help your PEing.

6. I am not sure about exactly what you are feeling, but if it is soreness this is quite common to feel after a workout. But it is also quite common for people not to experience this, it varies a lot from person to person. As long as you are not feeling pain, and that your PI's(Physical Indicators) are ok you should be fine

-UYN-
      19/04/2011
      FG: 4.25" +0.45
      FL: 5.19" +0.69
      EG: 4.75" +0.45
      BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
      NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
      BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

I went to a urologist and he examined my penis by stretching and applying pressure on different parts of it. It was painful. He told me that I do not have anything. He told me that what I have is normal between males. Also, he told me something about overdeveloped something (probably the CC). When I asked about the traction devices and if there was something I could do to fix the curve. He told me I cannot fix it without a surgery. I really hope this works for me so I can go back and rub it in his face.

Thanks a lot for the valuable information guys. I wish there was something I can give in return. Anyway, I will do those exercises and when I am done straightening my penis (crosses fingers). I will contribute what I did to do it. Meanwhile, I will refer anyone having the same problem to the forum.

Comment

Good luck mate. I hope we both succeed in our straightening efforts.

Comment

He told me I cannot fix it without a surgery. I really hope this works for me so I can go back and rub it in his face.
            Uh... What were your going to rub in his face?

Sorry about that. More seriously now, from what you describe, it seem you have an under-developed CC on the side your penis curves to. Which seems to be fairly common, so yeah, you're one among many. I would just keep working it as described above, but in addition to common Jelqing, you might try adding Side Jelqs (but only jelq the under-developed side when doing this, not both sides), and C-Grip Jelqs, where you just jelq the under-developed chamber between a thumb and forefinger grip. I would also advise holding your stretches against the curve for 50% longer than the other direction. So for example, if you stretch to the left for 30 seconds, then stretch to the right for 45 seconds.

Just be sure and take it easy and don't try to accomplish too much, too fast. And remember, the straightening will take some time to accomplish. I've seen estimates in other threads that 50% curve reduction is possible. I think that is certainly achievable with persistence, but I have no idea if this amount of reduction can be taken further.

Good luck. With consistency of workouts you should obtain some curve reduction. Then you can decide if you want to rub it in his face.
            PE: Change WE can believe in...

Comment

Thanks, Jimrod. Good luck to you, too.

I was sure someone was going to say that, Dash-5 . What I meant is that I was going to rub my success in his face. Oh, it sounded dirty again. Anyway, thanks a lot for the information. Though, I do not understand. How can I jelq just one side by using Side Jelqs and C-Grip Jelqs? You mean make a C-Grip where the open end is at the over-developed cc?

Comment

What I meant is that I was going to rub my success in his face. Oh, it sounded dirty again.
                Sorry about that bro. I had just come home from a night-shift when I read your post, and somehow what is read when you're tired and loopy doesn't seem quite as funny later on.

The two exercises mentioned, are two separate exercises.

Side Jelqs you will find described here: https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercises/side-jelq This exercise is described as being done with both hands, i.e., to the right, and then to the left. What I am suggesting is that you just do one of those directions (half of the exercise, if you will). The direction you do would be the one opposed to your curve.

The C-Jelq gets some description in this thread: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginners-forum/16341-enlarging-one-side-shaft-twisted-penis.html
                Basically you are just forming a pinch-type grip between your thumb and index, and performing a jelq stroke with this, such that the grip is concentrated on just one cc chamber (the smaller one).

I will say again, that definitely yes, I do think you can have some success reducing a curve. But you really have to be prepared for the "long-haul" on this. What does this mean? Well, a guesstimate would be that you might work on this for at least six months just to see a 50% curve reduction. Just try not to over do it. Slow and steady wins the prize.

Comment

Hello Dash-5, thanks a lot for the continuous support. I have just watched the video on side jeqling but some part was really subtle. In side jelqing, do you twist the penis cause I have noticed the guy in the video doing it while bending?

As for the C-jelqing, I cannot get a hold of it. Anyway, I have thought of something that might be better. How about I spread my hand forming an J with the thump and index fingers (something like JIII) then wrap the J around the base of my penis while making the penis rest on the back of my hand. Then use index finger of the other hand (the left hand in my case) to perform a half jelq. That way, only the left CC is squeezed. Will that work?

Comment

I found the c-jelq a little bit tricky, so I modified it a bit (Hard to explain how). As long as you're gently pushing blood up through the smaller chamber, I doub't it matters too much how you do it.

Comment

For the side-jelq, I would not twist while jelqing. If you twist, then you won't be able to concentrate the jelq against the curve, so just keep it "un-twisted" while doing this.

You might have come up with a good way to do the same thing as a C-Jelq, although I'm not sure I completely follow your description. But Jimrod said it well. As long as you can tell you are moving blood up the penis, and/or pressure from this, and as long as most of this is occurring in the one CC you are concentrating on, then you are having the same effect.

Comment

Thanks a lot Jimrod and Dash-5. Actually, my technique was not very practical so I switched to another one. This one is way better and easy. I rest my penis on my right thigh while pulling the head gently with my right hand then use my left hand to jelq the left CC.

Comment

Exactly.

Remember as you do this to be aware of your jelq stroke working through your unit to the right CC. Obviously you want to avoid this, so focus your grip on that left CC. Even though you will be using a small grip with your left hand, try and form it around your cc as much as possible, and avoid simply pushing from the left side, through the center, and into the right cc. Of course, there will be some movement on the right side, you can't avoid that, but just try and minimize it.

You're welcome. Good luck.

Comment

Dash-5, I did not get what you are trying to say. Do you mean that I should focus on not crossing the center of the penis (to the right CC) with my hand by jelqing. Well, I use my thump, index, and middle fingers to jelq my left CC. I perform two routines. I put my index and middle fingers under the left CC while keeping my thump above it. Then squeeze from the base to the beginning of the head. Also, I put my index and middle fingers on the left side of my penis and squeeze against my thigh. Will this affect my right CC? I have another question please. My right side of penis is fatter than the left one. Should jeqling my left CC bring my penis to proportion?

Comment

The way you are describing it looks good. I was just trying to emphasize that you shouldn't press with so much pressure that the right side effectively gets jelqed from this, too. So being positioned across your right thigh is fine, just realize that some of your effort is going to cause a jelqing effect on the right side, too, so try to be conscious of this and try to minimize it. It's not the easiest concept to write about. Not really too big of a deal, either, just a fine point perhaps. But what you have described does sound good.

I would expect this particular exercise to result in more growth on the left than on the right. The reasoning is that we already know that jelqing results in penis growth, so this exercise's focusing of the jelq action on only one side should favor growth in that side. Having said that, I think we have to be realistic that the difference in growth rates may not be much, and so exercising like this to "improve" proportions may take considerable time to see the desired results.

Comment

Working...
                              X