Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can you still PE and gain even though you did drugs in the past?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can you still PE and gain even though you did drugs in the past?

Okay, I used to do a lot of drugs, some hardcore ones in the past that involve methaneamphetamine. The amphetamine drug I heard used to make your dick small. I thank god stopped about a year and a half ago, since I was involved in a bad friendship and a bad influence. Is it still possible for me to PE and get gains ?
    start
    bpel - 6.435"
    midshaft eg - 4.5"
    base eg - ???

current
    bpel -
    6.625"
    midshaft eg - 4.5"
    base eg - 4.75"

short term goal
    bpel - 7.5"
    eg - 5.25"

long term goal
    The magic 8 by 6 foo.

Why in the world would you think you couldn't?
    FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
    The Ultimate V (The UV)
    Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
    Heated Bundled LAS
    Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Anything is possible, and I KNOW your not the only guy who has done some bad drugs. You have taken the first step, so a clean living and good diet will help your body recuperate. If you stay committed to PE for the long haul, I bet you will see gains quicker than you think.
      Just take it slow and steady...

Comment

Of course you can mate.
        Just stick to an easy beginners routine man, be smart, dont over do it and get some good bloodflow supplements like L-arginine or ginkgo biloba and watch the gains roll in.
        blink2000
        Last edited by blink2000; 10-02-2010, 10:32 PM. Reason: Be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by growth_problem View Post
          Okay, I used to do a lot of drugs, some hardcore ones in the past that involve methaneamphetamine. The amphetamine drug I heard used to make your dick small. I thank god stopped about a year and a half ago, since I was involved in a bad friendship and a bad influence. Is it still possible for me to PE and get gains ?
          I have seen a few guys that claimed massive penis size losses due to drugs that also made good PE gains. I'm sure it's possible.
          My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Let's see, you got off drugs, which would have killed you besides making your dick shrink, and you're wondering if you can do pe? Well since getting off drugs is a very hard thing to do, the small bit of discipline needed to stay with a pe routine should be a piece of cake! You use just a little of the toughness you used in getting off drugs and apply it to pe and watch what will happen to your dick a year from now! So here's the deal;do your pe, stay off the drugs and if you decide to return to drugs how about I find you and cut it off for you before you kill yourself? Fair deal?
            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I like CUSP's above post. Good stuff.

You can definitely gain, as long as you aren't doing drugs anymore. Drugs will definitely hamper PE, but as long as it's in the past you'll be able to gain. Like CUSP says, bring the discipline you learned from quitting drugs to your PE, and you'll go far.

Don't give up.

By the way, congratulations for quitting drugs! I know it's not easy. Good for you!
              Physiological Indicators (the original post)
              :angel: Don't forget your KEGELS! :angel:

Comment

Two year meth habit ( Kicked it a little over 3 years ago ), and I have muscular dystrophy, and I've gained almost 3 quarters of an inch in 4 months

Stop wondering, start jelqing
                boogie
                Last edited by boogie; 10-03-2010, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                  Let's see, you got off drugs, which would have killed you besides making your dick shrink, and you're wondering if you can do pe? Well since getting off drugs is a very hard thing to do, the small bit of discipline needed to stay with a pe routine should be a piece of cake! You use just a little of the toughness you used in getting off drugs and apply it to pe and watch what will happen to your dick a year from now! So here's the deal;do your pe, stay off the drugs and if you decide to return to drugs how about I find you and cut it off for you before you kill yourself? Fair deal?
                  CUSP that sounds like a perfect deal. Haha. Thanks for the motivation guys, see this is all I want to hear .. just straight up positive attitudes from other people.
                  start
                  bpel - 6.435"
                  midshaft eg - 4.5"
                  base eg - ???

current
                  bpel -
                  6.625"
                  midshaft eg - 4.5"
                  base eg - 4.75"

short term goal
                  bpel - 7.5"
                  eg - 5.25"

long term goal
                  The magic 8 by 6 foo.

Comment

Basically just agreeing with all of the above, don't see why it should affect it. And just to add DLD was a former heroin addict and he's one of the biggest gainers in the game. Good luck.
                    Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Honestly to tell you guys the truth, I just gained like .5 in pretty much one Month. I mean I did the whole PE'ing for about a month now but I wouldn't really consider myself still a 1 month user due to the fact I have been using Penis advantage and that site sucks when it comes to PE. I just started doing basic JP's workouts with stretches, warm ups, and warm downs with the 5 G supplements and vitamins, and I am amazed how I gained in just a couple of days. Must be that my Penis wants to go back to its true potential even though of the high drug use a year and a half ago.
                      start
                      bpel - 6.435"
                      midshaft eg - 4.5"
                      base eg - ???

current
                      bpel -
                      6.625"
                      midshaft eg - 4.5"
                      base eg - 4.75"

short term goal
                      bpel - 7.5"
                      eg - 5.25"

long term goal
                      The magic 8 by 6 foo.

Comment

I used to do coke nearly everyday for over a year. My penis was constantly turtled and could hardly get a full on erection. I was scared it would be permanent. I've been off that shit for well over a year now. I'm really happy it's gone back to normal now. Can't help but wonder if my drug use prevented my natural growth... Oh well... PE will get me where I want to be...
                        Start: May 2010
                        EL:15cm/5.9"
                        EG(middle):13cm/5.1"
                        August 2011
                        EL:17.5cm/6.9"
                        EG(avg):14.3cm/5.6"
                        First goal (17x14) complete :)
                        Next goal
                        EL:18cm/7.1"
                        EG:15cm/5.9"

Comment

so what if i smoke weed pretty much every day... no cigs or anything else
                          will it effect my pe

Comment

Working...
                          X