Need some help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help.

How's it going I just signed up for this but I've been doing penis exercises since May,2010. My size from now is 5.8 inches long and 6.5 inches of girth. My penis size was 5 and a half so I gained a little bit. I've gotten a lot thicker too mostly girth gains I think. BUT Length is my main goal not too worried about girth because I'm on the thicker side, but "average" length. I want to be above average so my realistic main goal is 7 inches long. My schedule consist of 1 day I exercise 1 day I'm off. I warm up 10min, 15 stretches clockwise 15 counter clockwise, 10 mins of wet jelqs non stop then edging then warm down. Since my main goal is length I wonder if my thickness would get in the way of that meaning would it take more time to get longer because I'm thicker????? Because it would make sense but I wanna know what you guys think and can you give me some tips or exercises to increase my length. I would appreciate your help and opinions. I'm wonder if I could get to 7 in six months.
    bigdaddy24
    Last edited by bigdaddy24; 10-03-2010, 04:26 AM. Reason: misprint

Please do try using paragraphs.

On to the matters at hand. Your theory has been debated, but it seems like there isn't any clear answer to that. It varies a lot from person to person, although I wouldn't think that you would have any problems gaining length due to girth. 2" in 6 months is unrealistic, but for some it is possible, but that is a handful of people! How people tend to gain is something that varies a lot as well, if you take a look at the forums you will see that some gain 1" in 6 months while others gain nothing, but I think the norm is somewhere between .2-.5 "

-UYN-
    19/04/2011
    FG: 4.25" +0.45
    FL: 5.19" +0.69
    EG: 4.75" +0.45
    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Working...
    X