Thread: The Bed Post Stretch
- 10-04-2010 #1
I have been experimenting with this for a week. And it feels real good because you can adjust the tension just by leaning back and forth. I wrap my member in traction wrap tie a shoe lace device that i rigged up and apply it to the traction wrap. I adjust the tension just by leaning. I lie down on the bed surf the web or whatever. Heck I'm even doing it right now as i type. You get a real good stretch. "Hangers" might find this useful but i dont go that extreme. I only do light stretches with this. You can also adjust your attack angle.
- 10-04-2010 #2
Pretty good idea. Standing the whole time I'm hanging gets old.. this could be nice while seated in a computer chair too.Starting: 4/1/10 - bpel 6.00 x 5.00 meg
Current: 4/1/12 - bpel 7.30 x 5.20 meg, bpfsl 8.10
Final Goal - bpel 7.75 x 5.75 meg
If you just read this, do 10 quick kegels
- 10-04-2010 #3
That's a good way too. I usually just lay down in bed with a pillow underneath my bum for support. I can really feel the stretch. I strictly concentrate on this exercise for one whole day or session with the occasional jelq to keep the blood flowing. I then finish with edgeing for about 20-30 mins.
- 10-04-2010 #4
I hang with a PVC halfpipe tied to the front of an office chair. I can use my computer while I'm hanging (and I always do--I would get too bored otherwise).
- By Danner in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 07-14-2011, 11:04 PM
- By scan_190 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 07-10-2010, 11:28 PM
- By Gravik in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 12Last Post: 07-04-2010, 01:14 AM
- By successismygoal in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 9Last Post: 04-27-2010, 11:06 PM
- By GTAmute in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 15Last Post: 04-16-2010, 01:07 AM