Balls Deep?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balls Deep?

I am sure I don't really have to explain what balls deep is, but what I wanted to know, what is the maximum length, on average that we can still go balls deep? I know each women is different, so I am just trying to get an idea. Personally, I am not sure in my quest for a bigger penis if I would be happy if I could no longer take a full stroke.

I guess the only way to answer that question is via your size and whether or not you have hit the cervix without being completely engulfed. Myself, I am 6", and have only hit my wife's cervix a couple of times. I am not sure what it has happened, and it was probably during doggy.

So you 8" guys, can you go in all the way with most women?
    Same question for you 7.5", 7", 6.5" etc...

Girls, if you know your mans(or past partners) measurements, you can also respond.
    My log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...onups-log.html

Are you measurements BPEL or NBPEl? My stats are in my signature, and yes I can go balls deep.

-UYN-
    19/04/2011
    FG: 4.25" +0.45
    FL: 5.19" +0.69
    EG: 4.75" +0.45
    BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
    NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
    BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Nope. I can get my NBPEL in though. Not my BPEL. So long as I don't push in all the way (doggy not included) we're good. (NBPEL around 7.5-7.7")
      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Has that been so for most of the women you have been with NP?

-UYN-
        19/04/2011

Comment

Originally posted by UYN View Post
          Are you measurements BPEL or NBPEl? My stats are in my signature, and yes I can go balls deep.

-UYN-
          UYN, my 6" is BP, but my fatpad has varied over times due to fitness level's. In this case, NBPEL would probably be the measurement we care about.

Comment

Before I PE'd no... well... kinda. She could take all of it as long as I went slow. If I was pounding her... nope.
            Only have had vaginal sex with two girls... a few others have been oral and such only.
            in regards to oral... nobody was able to take my whole length before.
            Current GF can take maybe half my dick in her mouth.
            Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
            Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
            Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
            http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Interesting NP. I am sorry for being imprecise movingonup. I meant, what measurements were you thinking about regarding your opening post(8"inch guys).

-UYN-
              19/04/2011

Comment

I have been an habitual Cervix botherer, even before I discovered PE.

The problem is, I am a thruster & sometimes get carried away. It is for this reason that I want to consolidate at 8" & focus on girth.

Some girls are not affected at all, and I am realizing more & more that it is not related to body size, like I presumed.
                Vulcan
                7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
                5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

I think somewhere between BP and NBPEL is what counts. If you are deep and doing some pelvic grinding then I would guess you are somewhat pressed, but not fully. If we had to pick one, I would say NBPEL.

Comment

Thanks Vulcan, I always that maybe it was related to something like height, but after reading a little bit it seems like arousal levels have an affect to, and could explain why I may have hit my wife's a couple of times. If I remember correctly, it was after some longer sessions so she may have been fatiqued and less aroused.

Arousal level cannot be total though, because some guys, and girls that have been with bigger guys complain about "bottoming" out.

Comment

My wife isn't large, but once I have entered her, I can go all in.
                      rbi99
                      Retired Moderator
                      Member of the Month Nov 2017
                      PEGym Hero
                      Last edited by rbi99; 10-05-2010, 03:50 PM.
                      FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                      The Ultimate V (The UV)
                      Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                      Heated Bundled LAS
                      Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

RBI, I assume doggy style may be a bit limited though?

Comment

Originally posted by movinonup View Post
                          RBI, I assume doggy style may be a bit limited though?
                          Actually the answer to that is no. I can't just ram it in her, I need to go in gently. But like I said, once I'm there I am free to move about the cabin!!
                          FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                          The Ultimate V (The UV)
                          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                          Heated Bundled LAS
                          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

with a full hard erection on 8" as I was going slowly inside I was sure that in some point I was going for cervix so I warn her each time"watch out cause you will feel it" then it was something like oough...
                            What I have manage in these 4 years of serious PE is something extreme more extreme even from yoga.I can put my mind in my penis and force blood into it without a errection with out a feeling just with my relaxation and mind game and send it from 6" to 8.4".I seriously find it very strange:D :p

Comment

I can usually go "balls deep" without much trouble. I am just over 7" non bone pressed and almost 7.5" bone pressed and I have hit bottom a few times when I really push for it. I think sometimes it's more of an ego thing when I get all the way to the bottom. I can bottom out in doggy style or when she's on her back on the edge of the bed and I'm standing. I recently told me wife that I wanted to do her from behind so that I could bottom her out and her reply was, "why?, what's the big deal about that?" She said that she likes it better when I DON'T hit bottom but instead just get into a good rhythmic flow.
                              Starting Stats
                              NBPEL-6"
                              MSEG-5"

Current Stats
                              NBPEL-7.25"
                              MSEG-5.3"
                              BG-5.7"

Goal
                              As much as possible

Comment

Working...
                              X