more edging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• more edging

I apologise for the 21 questions! just trying to get the most knowledge i can from this site...

Is it still edging if u come a little bit? Do u still benfeit from it if a few drops come out and then u carry on edging without it happening again?

I could be wrong but I just pretend that i'm having sex. If I can keep going I'm doing well. That may not be technically correct but a good rule of thumb.

Current
    BPEL:
    8"
    EG: 4 5/8"

Goal
    BPEL:
    9"
    EG: 5 1/2"

Comment

Yes, precumming while edging is OK and happens to a lot of guys. We recently had a similar discussion here: https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...aculation.html

Comment

The purpose of edging is to maintain an erection close to 100% for as much time as possible. It's mainly a stamina exercise, though some members gained only with edging. It doesn't matter if you cum a bit during an edging session, as long as you maintain your erection: this is called a semi-dry orgasm and means that you're on the track of dry orgasm and MMO.
        According to the definition, you should cum at the end of an edging session. If not, it's closer to a ballooning session...
        Read this thread about the theory of edging: https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...ing-works.html
        Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

I have a question. I was edging and I hit the PONR and kegeled hard to hold it back but a bit of cum still came out. But my question is, when you have a dry orgasm, are you supposed to lose any arousal/erection like you would if you just had a regular wet orgasm?
          April, 2010:
          BPEL: 6.25"/MEG: 4.79"

Currently:
          BPEL: 6.75"/MEG: 5.00"

Goal:
          BPEL: 7.75"
          MEG: 5.75"

Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
          -Robert Collier

Comment

The14u: the aim of becoming MMO and experiencing several dry orgasms is not losing erection between these orgasms. But, like anything worth doing, it takes practice, and it makes sense that you lose your erection for a while. Soon you will find your erections will stop goin from say an EQ of 10 to a 6 and will become 10 to 7, 10 to 8 etc... So keep practicing!
            By the way, you should post more, seeing that quote in your sig will do a lot for guys, I know it rang true with me.
            Foreskins are friends.

Comment

Thanks Aidan. And about the quote, I completely agree. It's applicable to so many things in life. But about posting more.. I usually only post when I have a question, and that doesn't happen too too often. And whenever I read up on a topic that I would be able to provide an answer for, the answer is usually already there so I don't usually post too often.
              April, 2010:
              BPEL: 6.25"/MEG: 4.79"

Currently:
              BPEL: 6.75"/MEG: 5.00"

Goal:
              BPEL: 7.75"
              MEG: 5.75"

Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.
              -Robert Collier

Comment

Loss of eq without ejaculate could be one of 2 things . You could be retro ejaculating into the bladderand so losing eq in the normal way. Or it could just be, that your nervous system is still geting used to dry orgasm.

Comment

Working...
                X