Best routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best routine

hi guys i just want to know the best routine to make gains as fast a possible and when to change it around and i want to have a successs story please help and can you also add what supplemnts creams oils pills ect. are the best to use thanks

You've bitten off more than a mouth full. Start by going to the Beginners Forum and read the first ten, or so, sticky posts. There you will find a whole lot of information and answers to most if not all of your questions. There is no really fast quick gains program, it's about learn, make goals, start, make some gains, keep at it, learn more, PE more and keep your penis healthy. It dose work, but it dose take time and consistency. There are a number of folks here that take a lot of supplements, I take a couple, focus more on good diet, health life style and green tea (I've always liked good tea).

A lot of people start with JPs90; there are a number of very good beginner routines to choose from. About gains, from looking at a poll posted here, a bunch of men have gained an inch in three months and that would suite me fine.

​The enemy of good is not bad
    The enemy of good is better

Comment

Welcome r94yanks11,
      I totally agree with UnitaElevation. There's no perfect routine! And you should totally erase the word "fast" from your PE vocabulary! We're here to improve ourselves and to enlarge our penis, something that is still not recognized by the genral population and the medical community though we're now in 2010. Why? Because it takes time and will and consistency, something that can't achieve most people!
      Every beginner routine has proved to be efficient for many members and you'll surely gain if you pick one and stick to it! Will it be fast? Probably no, everyone is different and some exercises work for some person and not for others. But keep in mind that with work, you will gain. Be sure however not to overtrain or injure yourself. Read and learn as much as you can from people here and you won't be disappointed.
      Have a look at this thread if you still want an idea of how long it will take: https://www.pegym.com/forums/poll-fo...ch-length.html
      For the success story, there's a success forum here, go there and read whatever thread you'll find there. You should be satisfied.
      And about pills, creams,... remember that none of them will enlatge your penis. They'll help in erection quality but no more than this. If you really want to enlarge your penis, there's no secret potion, just work.
      Be safe and happy PE!
      Il vaut mieux mobiliser son intelligence sur des conneries que mobiliser sa connerie sur des choses intelligentes.

Comment

Originally posted by r94yanks11 View Post
        hi guys i just want to know the best routine to make gains as fast a possible and when to change it around and i want to have a successs story please help and can you also add what supplemnts creams oils pills ect. are the best to use thanks
        The JP90 gives guys pretty fast gains, but if you go too 'fast' you wont gain anything but an injury

I agree with what Unita said. Take it slow, err on the side of caution.

Beginner Routines
        Beginner Routine Light - PESG (& his motivational story)
        Beginner Routine Light - Babbis
        Beginner Routine Medium - Remek
        Beginner Routine Intense - "JP's 90 Day"

Starting Out:
        Newbies Start Here
        Warm-up (Rice Sock)
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...e-heat-pe.html
        Progress Log
        Measuring
        EQ 1-10 Scale
        Beginner's PE Checklist
        Progress Photos