Thread: Kegel Q and Green Tea Question
- 10-07-2010 #1
- Join Date
- Jun 2010
I've read you must not overtrain the PC/BC or whatever muscle, but couldn't find any signs that you have done so. Does anyone know the warning signs?
Also, I read that green tea and honey is good for blood flow and testosterone and just helps with PE in general. Is there a recommended dosage or should I just drink as much as I want? Cuz I've been downing it pretty frequently.
One more question, why exactly does grean tea help out?
Sorry for the onslaught of questions, just kinda curious haha
- 10-07-2010 #2
- Join Date
- Jul 2010
This post by HotRod has a lot of info on kegels, including a section about overtraining the PC muscle.
This post by Kingpole has info on things that can help with EQ/bloodflow. There is no limit to how much green tea you can drink, but many PE'ers take green tea supplements as well (can get them in supplement section of health store or Wal-Mart lol).
Green tea and other herbs/foods can help EQ for many reasons, but a main one being bloodflow. KP's post goes into more depth on the subject.
- By newhunter in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2010, 04:29 PM
- By jyg4me in forum Erectile Dysfunction ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 08-20-2010, 06:05 PM
- By Rock-on in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 26Last Post: 01-29-2010, 12:32 PM
- By A_Newbie in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 12-28-2009, 03:53 PM
- By luismastro in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 11-19-2007, 02:08 AM