How to fix a turkey neck?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to fix a turkey neck?

I noticed only recently that I'm getting a bit of a turkey neck. Then from that, I also realized that my balls are position a bit higher than normal. It's tough to find out what is normal because I don't take regular pictures of before and after.

Anyway, just for fun, I went on this site that has free stichomancy readings. I asked how to fix my turkey neck and I read something about pointing something towards the nose and pulling the connector down. It was from a book that had the picture of a rocket believe it or not. So I did some research about scrotal skin too high and stuff and found a thread at thunder's place about it. They basically said the same thing...

Stichomancy real?...

What???

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
      What???
      I read that you have to find the point where the turkey neck connects to the shaft and then you stretch that part of the skin.

Stichomancy is an ancient art of divination that is done by asking a question and randomly finding pages through a book to answer that question. There is an online website that randomizes the book and passages. Anyway, I got that passage I posted above and got the idea that you had to stretch the skin between the scrotum and the shaft before I went to Thunder's place. I don't know if that is odd or not but I'm looking to confirm if I'm getting that right.

Comment

OK, good luck with that.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I'm not sure about what your talking about, but this thread has info about correcting a turkey neck

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...ting-wrap.html

Comment

Pull your scrotum skin down after warming up. Now observe how far the turkeyneck extends.

In my case, the ideal skin to stretch is right below the circumcision scar. Grab above and below the skin you want to stretch, and stretch it out 10 minutes a day manually. Make sure you're actually stretching your skin or nothing will happen. It takes time. You'll have to be consistent to get results.

Make sure you also stretch the skin on the sides of your shaft too (in addition to the skin on the bottom of your shaft).

That thread waylander mentions is a discussion about preventing turkeyneck while hanging SD / BTC. Really, it mostly boils down to just making sure the theraband is 'sticking' to the right bottom shaft skin, and to make sure the skin there is tight. This way the skin can be stressed and stretched out (i.e. preventing or correcting turkeyneck). This can be done much more effectively at higher hanging angles (SU, OTS, SO, etc).
            My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Originally posted by blink2000 View Post
              Pull your scrotum skin down after warming up. Now observe how far the turkeyneck extends.

In my case, the ideal skin to stretch is right below the circumcision scar. Grab above and below the skin you want to stretch, and stretch it out 10 minutes a day manually. Make sure you're actually stretching your skin or nothing will happen. It takes time. You'll have to be consistent to get results.

Make sure you also stretch the skin on the sides of your shaft too (in addition to the skin on the bottom of your shaft).

That thread waylander mentions is a discussion about preventing turkeyneck while hanging SD / BTC. Really, it mostly boils down to just making sure the theraband is 'sticking' to the right bottom shaft skin, and to make sure the skin there is tight. This way the skin can be stressed and stretched out (i.e. preventing or correcting turkeyneck). This can be done much more effectively at higher hanging angles (SU, OTS, SO, etc).
              for some reason i feel like im not understanding this, i grab above and below where it ends on my shaft then stretch the skin out? and do i need any kind of device? i have this already and didnt know i could make it go away, i would have thought stretching the skin would make it worse.

EDIT: also do i do it flaccid?
              cantthin
              Last edited by cantthin; 04-08-2011, 01:42 AM.
              04/01/2011 erect size:7.5x6

07/01/2011 erect size:7.9x6
              erect goal:8.5x7

day one of PE: 04/01/2011!

Comment

After reading the first post I was like Huh?? Something about pointing up and pulling the connector of the rocket...that was some whacky shit. I thought it was some Tesla type electrical experiment But now makes sense.

Comment

i'm not really understand the manual instruction here. but if you do the stretching don't it make the skin more loose?

Comment

Working...
                  X