why is flaccid hang important?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why is flaccid hang important?

When you're in the changing room etc with other men, why do men judge other mens penises and worry about their own penis being judged? As males you would know that how it hangs flaccid is not reflective of what it is erect...so why is flaccid hang important? and why do men judge other men based on this?
    ~ If.....
    ~ TTBB big-ginners program for JPopping boobies
    ~ Lust and Love

“It is so hard to leave—until you leave. And then it is the easiest goddamned thing in the world.”

maybe because as a man you wouldnt get to see another man whilst he's erect so the visual aspect of seeing a large flacid means he will be bigger than average when erect. I think if purely a mental aspect which helps man to dominate the shower room lol.
    Current:
    Target 1- 7inch by 5.5inch
    Target 2- 8inch by 6inch
    Ultimate GOAL- 9inch by 6.5inch

Comment

it's not

Comment

We men have linked our masculinity to our dicks and physical prowess. Thus when measuring oneself against the competition - yup we do that too- we look at dick size along with athleticism. Some guys have bigger flaccid dicks and the common view is they are more masculine.

We don't use hard dicks for the comparison because we don't see the other guy when he's hard. If you have a bigger dick than the other guy you feel like you can walk a little taller.

It may seem stupid and childish to women but it is not to most men. I would guess woman measure themselves against eachother with their own set of criteria that we may find silly.

Comment

I agree completely with Panther, and Magneto. It's the same thing as a guy having bigger muscles than another guy; it's all about masculinity. Two guys approximately the same size, but guy A has has a better muscle definition then guy B. Most guy would like to look like guy A, still if guy B is much stronger.

-UYN-
          19/04/2011
          FG: 4.25" +0.45
          FL: 5.19" +0.69
          EG: 4.75" +0.45
          BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
          NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
          BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

Actually I have allways had a good flacid and never worried about it too much. Do wish I didnt turtle though.

Comment

Originally posted by Panther View Post
              We men have linked our masculinity to our dicks and physical prowess. Thus when measuring oneself against the competition - yup we do that too- we look at dick size along with athleticism. Some guys have bigger flaccid dicks and the common view is they are more masculine.

We don't use hard dicks for the comparison because we don't see the other guy when he's hard. If you have a bigger dick than the other guy you feel like you can walk a little taller.

It may seem stupid and childish to women but it is not to most men. I would guess woman measure themselves against eachother with their own set of criteria that we may find silly.

I agree completely
              Blinks Hanging 101
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...ing-101-a.html

Comment

I have never worried about.
                Pirate Diplomacy:
                The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

' course, many find my peg leg, hook, and eye patch a wee bit intimidating in the locker room.
                  I always gets a bench to me self.
                  Pirate Diplomacy:
                  The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

I said this in an earlier post. I'm an athlete and our junk is always showing through our uniform...of course you compare...and I KNOW that girls are comparing us...many have told me. Honestly, I'm at a point where my erect is fine, by a tiny flaccid, esp when turtling is devestating to my self esteem. Boobs don't randomly shrink in size, sometimes as much as 50 percent like I do. Thank god for PE
                    STATS:
                    Start (Aug '10) -- BPEL 6" x 6" -- BPFSL 5.75" x 3.5"

GOAL:
                    BPEL 7.5" x 6.5"
                    :rolleyes:

Comment

It's a sign of what you may have as a erect size.
                      Sure, you can have a 2" flaccid but 8" errect, but that's not common.
                      If you have a 6" flaccid you probably have 7-8" errect.

The flaccid hang gives a good hint. It's not 100% accurate but atleast 75%.

Women compare boobs and asses, we compare dicks.
                      Log
                      Measurements (Current):
                      BPEL: 7.25"
                      HG: ~6.25"|MEG:6.25"|Low shaft EG:6.5"|BG: 7"

Comment

Agree with most everyone. Guys are inherently competitive (genetic drive), and penis size is one of the ways we size up each other. I would also point out, that when women are looking for a sexual partner, I know the size of the "package" is at least somewhat important in getting their attention - and that is flaccid size. Same in the gay world - the guy with the biggest package gets the attention.

Having said that, I'm not that shallow. Eventually other aspects of the person become ultimately more important (personality, intelligence, etc.), but I am only speaking of what catches the eye... and flaccid size is part of it.
                        Oct 09............Jun 10.....Nov 10
                        NBPFL 3 7/8".....5".........5"
                        NBPEL 5 7/8".....6 7/8"....7"
                        BPEL...............7 1/4"....7 1/2"
                        BEG 5 1/4"........5 3/4"....5 3/4"
                        MSEG..........................5 1/4"

"Hangin' with the big boyz!"

Comment

Having a shriveled little turtle makes you feel like a child. A big, fat flaccid makes you feel like a man.

It's that powerful.
                          8th Aug 2010 - 7" NBPEL x 5.4" MSEG
                          Current - 7.25" NBPEL x 5.5" MSEG

Aiming for - 7.5" NBPEL x 5.75" MSEG

Comment

I agree with Cray, when I first walk into a party I know that a girl's into me if she does the "crotch-look," which is a fairly obvious 2-4 seconds. Even if you can't really tell through jeans (and once girls reach a certain age they know flaccid size doesn't mean anything), its obviously still on their minds.
                            Starting: 10/12/10 - BPEL - 5.8, EG (midshaft) - 4.4

Comment

I agree with pretty much all if the posts. I simply like to have a long, heavy flaccid because of the way it feels. Feeling your meat hanging like that is the best!
                              Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                              "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Working...
                              X