Privacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Privacy

It's probably been discussed many many times before, but does anyone else have issues practicing PE due to a lack of privacy?

It's really becoming an issue, been having to get up an hour or so before work while the world is still sleeping to do PE, but my body just doesn't seem keen on early morning jelqing, the few times I've managed to get a session in late at night when my wife has gone to sleep early have been my best ones.

I wonder if it would backfire on me if I told her about it all, so I could be left in peace while doing PE, or whether it would make things awkward and possibly give birth to her "expecting" me to have gained every time I dropped my trousers...

Annoying predicament :\

Private Penile Enhancement | Articles
    My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

yes i do. with 3 girls in the house, 20 minutes in the tub for a hot soak warmup/jelging/stretching
      is an eternity for them.man do we need another full bath or what !

Comment

I totally hear you INTP.

I think what frustrates me is there is some degree of embarrassment with the whole thing... almost like getting caught masterbating by your parents... and there SHOULDN'T be any embarrassment at all. It's our body, we have an interest in improving it, and who is to tell us otherwise? Right? But still, when wife, girlfriend, etc walks in on you while you're jelqing, pumping, hanging you feel like they're thinking "He's playing with himself...". Plus, as I have read from many of the members here in other posts, sometimes the significant others will kind of lay on the guilt thing with "I'm fine with your size. Why are you suddenly interested in making it bigger? then the punch line... IS THERE SOMEBODY ELSE?? And "Are you that insecure about yourself??"

When I finally broached the subject with my sig-other, I made it really clear that this was my thing and was not a reflection on our relationship, no different than going to the gym. I actually went online and showed them the forum (it was a different one at the time) and said "See, there are lots of guys all around the world doing this."

All in all, once you get over this hump, and it's all out on the table, it is a whole lot easier, less stressful and more enjoyable to do your PE.

Having said that, I don't think that this approach is right for everyone. Some guys are better off keeping it to themselves given their circumstances. So, everyone has to figure that out for themselves.

Best of luck man. I'm sure you'll figure out the best thing to do and get on with your PE.
        Oct 09............Jun 10.....Nov 10
        NBPFL 3 7/8".....5".........5"
        NBPEL 5 7/8".....6 7/8"....7"
        BPEL...............7 1/4"....7 1/2"
        BEG 5 1/4"........5 3/4"....5 3/4"
        MSEG..........................5 1/4"

"Hangin' with the big boyz!"

Comment

Definitely ironic I think. My wife's breast are awesome, but if they were on the small side and she came to me and said she needed 30 minutes a few days each week to do BE (breast exercises!!!) because she could make them larger, I would push her into the john and say get to it - hell I would go in with her and watch!!! But I haven't mentioned a word to anyone that I do PE. Part of the reason is because every time I go into the john I don't want her thinking why I went in there. Huge difference between us and our wives/gf's is that probably 90% or more could care less about the size of our peckers, they mostly care about setting the mood, closeness and how we perform. We on the other hand get all macho and shit and think size is king.

That being said, if my wife tells me she is going shopping, I kiss her good bye, wave - then hit the john as soon as the car heads down the street!! I have also gotten up earlier and stayed up later. I have split my routines doing part one day, part the next. She goes for a walk, I go for the john. I often hit the local woods (very large area) with my dog and do it there. There is time to do these, but if it becomes stressful, your unit isn't going to cooperate and it won't be nearly as pleasurable or effective. My kids are grown, but if they were both pre-school or something, I don't think I would even attempt PE.
          rbi99
          Retired Moderator
          Member of the Month Nov 2017
          PEGym Hero
          Last edited by rbi99; 10-10-2010, 06:15 AM.
          FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
          The Ultimate V (The UV)
          Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
          Heated Bundled LAS
          Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I know get up 1.5 hours early and hang while I go through my morning email, newspaper, and check out the forums here.
            Pirate Diplomacy:
            The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

I think the shower is the safest place since it's your own private time. I spend 35-45 minutes in the shower due to PE. I just tell my girlfriend I'm taking a shower / bathinh thoroughly LOL.
              +Sep. 2010 BPEL 5 3/4, MEG 4 1/4
              +Dec. 2010 BPEL 6 1/8, MEG 4 3/8

Comment

Working...
              X