Thread: Measuring length without curve?
- 10-10-2010 #1
The easiest way is to straighten the curve and measure. But my penis is so "strong" that I'm afraid of bending it.
So, how can I measure my straight length?
I can measure nbpel by using a tape go along with the curve. BUT my glans have a big edge and measuring it would be like measuring stairs.
I can take a ruler and measure the side of my penis, if I place the ruler where my fatpad begins i should get a fairly honest nbpel measure.
But stil, I can't make a good bpel measurement.
Does anybody know a trick?
- 10-10-2010 #2
- 10-10-2010 #3
- 10-10-2010 #4
Have you tried a flimsy plastic ruler? Or you draw your own ruler on a piece of paper and use clear tape to tape it to something fairly flexible.
- 10-10-2010 #5
I think kegels with some weights would be helpful(towel raises) for example or jelquin downards.There are some threads about fixing curve."the office of the Presidency is being used to subvert the rights of the people, and it is my right to tell them"-John Kennedy
- By gettingthere1 in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2010, 04:33 AM
- By Captain Cock in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 02-08-2010, 04:24 AM
- By HighHopes in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 12-27-2009, 03:48 PM
- By dknewbie in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 12-14-2009, 02:42 PM
- By zendo2 in forum The GymReplies: 2Last Post: 11-03-2009, 07:40 PM