Thread: Will Pegym accelerate hair loss?
- 10-10-2010 #1
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
There seems to be an objective of increasing testosterone or DHT for Penis gains but these are also negative for hair loss. Will performing these exercises increase my dht levels and cause more hair loss? What are some accounts from you guys?
- 10-10-2010 #2
- Join Date
- Oct 2009
i don't see any correlation between PE and hair loss. While certain types of rubbing the penis might induce DHT/testosterone production I don't believe the amount needed for hair loss would come close to being achieved. The only thing that might induce hair loss would be applying some sort of prescription-only concentrated DHT cream topically onto the penis.
- By Explosions In the Sky in forum A Woman's PerspectiveReplies: 25Last Post: 09-26-2010, 03:07 PM
- By MaxP in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 09-04-2010, 07:38 PM
- By More in forum Relationship ForumReplies: 15Last Post: 07-16-2010, 07:43 AM
- By damncat in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 6Last Post: 05-05-2010, 03:16 PM
- By vmasterc in forum Beginner's ForumReplies: 15Last Post: 02-16-2010, 12:38 AM