Just saying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saying

A good heavy flaccid hang is a good thing.

I haven't measured in a while. Last measurements in length were 6.25 in length. My hang has been full as of late. Heavy and as if my member wanted to pick up
    peanuts off the ground. Now I know that 6.25 isn't big compared to some of you other guys on here. I just know that something is going on down there in the sacred region. My thoughts are positive and I feel changes. My PI's are good. Things are progressing.

Now if there are any new guys who have doubts. Take it from me a regular guy like yourself, this PE stuff works. Inform yourself with the info on this sight and believe in yourself and in your penis. Envision it in the days to come. The penis you wish to have. Take your time be patient. It's not an overnight thing. I know I'm repeating things already said by others. Just want to send out a little encouragement to any who are having doubts. Are if any feel like giving up. That's how I was feeling a few days ago bit I said to myself. You've gained an inch and a quarter in 7 mos. Why stop now. I'm probably at a plateu right now but hopefully I'll start seeing gains in the mot so distant future. Little by little going to keep on PEing.

Just sending out some encouragement.
    I like to reminisce with people I don't know. Steven Wright

6.25 is a large flaccid, very few go beyond that size.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Working...
    X