Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

should i scrap the vimax extender all togther?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should i scrap the vimax extender all togther?

hi all i started using my extender ....again thought id give it another go but its takeing sooooooo long its ridiculous. Should i in all honesty just be better off stretching and jelqing and ill pretty mush just see the same if not better results cos even wearing this thing for up to 4 hrs is a struggle.Also any users find that when progressing and moving up a weight each week you hit a plateau?like i have gotten to certain stage wear its almost impossible for me to add another link on without it falling off. Id just like to say thanks to who ever gave me the idea of useing a rubber band to hold the noose in its sockets works a charm

Your welcome, i.e. the rubber band.

4 hours is admirable, but in my opinion is "overdoing" it. I would suggest you break it up into maybe an early morning 2 hour & a night time 2 hour session. There are plateaus, newbie gains, periods of minimal gains. You can mix in jelqing, stretching and using moderate traction (via the extender) to your routine. My experience is to have variety as a part of your PE toolkit, will get you moving.
    On your another link or it falls off statement. That indicates you need to wait for your penis to catch up, given that it is not happening because of a fastening related problem. You may try pre-warming up, and use of moderate warmth/heat while "in the extender" to encourage further relaxation of tissues.
    Regards,
    Dangler
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Totally agree with Dangler.
      I attribute my inch gain to using the extender, but like you, it wasn't without frustration. I split up the wear time into morning and evening and eventually realized the importance of adding warm-up, jelqing, stretching and kegels to my routine.
      Adding another link each week is just too fast. You will get an effective stretch with the extender with a proper fit. Remember that the reason it works is CONSTANT stretch over a period of time.
      Don't toss it just yet...
      Cheers
      Oct 09............Jun 10.....Nov 10
      NBPFL 3 7/8".....5".........5"
      NBPEL 5 7/8".....6 7/8"....7"
      BPEL...............7 1/4"....7 1/2"
      BEG 5 1/4"........5 3/4"....5 3/4"
      MSEG..........................5 1/4"

"Hangin' with the big boyz!"

Comment

thanks heaps guys um yeh i always put on the extender immediately after a hot shower so i get a bigger stretch works well.yes ill try breaking up my routine i really must start tryn to wakeup earier though its hard lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bornwicked View Post
          thanks heaps guys um yeh i always put on the extender immediately after a hot shower so i get a bigger stretch works well.yes ill try breaking up my routine i really must start tryn to wakeup earier though its hard lol
          Man, I hear you about waking up early, but I'm starting to get used to it and look forward to it. I get up 2 hours before I have to go to work, warm up and start hanging. I can shave, brush my teeth etc while hanging, then I listen to the news, and I get on this site and read as much as I can, then finish my routine. I'm actually more relaxed by the time I get to work as a nice bonus.
          Oct 09............Jun 10.....Nov 10
          NBPFL 3 7/8".....5".........5"
          NBPEL 5 7/8".....6 7/8"....7"
          BPEL...............7 1/4"....7 1/2"
          BEG 5 1/4"........5 3/4"....5 3/4"
          MSEG..........................5 1/4"

"Hangin' with the big boyz!"

Comment

wow i find its way hard to wear it if im moving around maybe ive got it up too hard
            but when im laying down its on extreme pull its good

Comment

My best "sessions" are when I am horizontal on sofa/bed. Seems to allow the most relaxation and stretching of my dick in the extender.
              Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
              Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Working...
              X