Help With Length Based Routine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help With Length Based Routine

I need help creating a length based routine.
    I need to concentrate almost solely on length with this routine. (girth is covered)
    I'm an experienced member (much longer than my join date implies) so I can handle any type of exercise
    Sadly, privacy is an issue so hanging isn't a possibility

If someone could generate a routine for me based on this, I would be very appreciative

Thank you!
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ences-log.html

Penis Enlargement Exercise

Most of man wants to enlarge their penis but due to lack of knowledge they could not find positive result. This frustration leads towards many sexual problems. Here is a good news for those who always want to increase their penis size. There are many other ways but here we will discuss on most authentic way to increase your penis size and that is Penis Enlargement Exercise. Natural penis enlargement exercise is very safe and result oriented. It has no size effect. It really works for us if we do it according to its requirement. Before start any exercise one should get complete knowledge about it because wrong exercise may leads towards harmful consequences.
    It is very much simple to understand the anatomy of penis. It has 2 chambers to hold blood and obviously if we increase the volume of blood into our penis then automatically we will get bigger size. There are many exercises for penis enlargement, one of them is jelqing which really works well.
    JELQING
    Jelqing is one of the oldest techniques to increase penis size and it has been practiced for centuries. It means to ‘milking.’ It has helped millions of men to get bigger penis size and satisfy their partner by mean of size and girth.
    JELQING EXERCISE
    • As we know before starting any exercise we have to warm up our body. The warm body has higher blood circulation then a cold body. So whenever you want to start penis exercise you should warm up your penis. It is easy to warm up your penis just take a hot cloth or towel and hold it around your penis and testicles for approximately 2-3 minutes. Heat from the towel will more circulate blood into your penis. This will help to do exercise more effectively.

• After warming up take a lubricant. The lubricant may be the ordinary cream, masturbation oil, baby oil or any lubricant that cause oily penis area.

• Lubricate both your hands and start milking your penis from the base to the shaft with your thumb and index finger (make ring of your thumb and index finger to apply), force blood to circulate more and more.

• Repeat this step at least 100 times once a day and it will take only about 2 minutes initially for first week and increase the amount of exercise gradually as much as you can do.

• Remember that by milking your penis you will get erect but do go ahead more by which this exercise will discharge you. So keep in mind that you are increasing the size of your penis not getting lust from it.

• As every exercise needs warm down so it should be warm down your penis before finish. The technique of warm down is same as warm up. So hold warm towel around penis and leave it for 3 minutes.

This exercise will defiantly increase the size of penis and it will take time so do not hurry, be patient with your work outs. Your penis also gets girth so start this exercise now and satisfy your partner and get satisfaction too.

Comment

You could always have someone like Big Al craft a routine for you. He has helped a lot of guys develop great gains.
      http://www.maleenhancementcoach.com/

Otherwise, you'll most likely have to study and create one.
      My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Can't do the whole payment thing, so I guess Big Al is out. I don't need an expert for this, just someone with enough prior knowledge to get me on a set path. I've been doing my own stuff (mostly random and inconsistent) because I don't have a set routine down.

Comment

Take a beginner routine, do it for a few months (if you've been away from PE 6 weeks or longer), then just add 1 length exercise to it. If it's not enough after a few more months, you could consider adding an extra length exercise. Watch your PI's, etc. to make sure you're on track.

Read the exercises and threads here:
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...s-journal.html

I've got a lot of exercises listed there, too many to link here. Also check the exercises section of the forum.

Comment

Checked the exercises section already, and I followed JP's routine for a little over a month then had to deviate because of other factors. Summer ended, so that means my privacy ended. PI's are good, everything is going well except length. From what i've experienced I gain girth easily, so I'm not worried about that. I just need to focus heavily on length

Comment

Obviously the more obvious thing to recommend is a more stretch based routine. Maybe tell us more about your PE history and what exercises you have experience with?
              Foreskins are friends.

Comment

If you want it badly enough, I'm sure you'll find a way

Also, don't cut jelqing from your routine--I think doing that before stretching is helpful with a manual routine (based on what experts on this forum have told me!)

Comment

I can jelq some, i just don't have the time to have a full jelqing routine within my routine

Comment

I think that time and consistency are your biggest problems. No length routine will work without them. All the various strecthes you can find here won't work if you don't have the time to do them 5 days a week or if you don't do them consistently!
                    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Working...
                    X