Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone use the jes extender velcro strap system?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone use the jes extender velcro strap system?

Hi, this: http://www.my-sexhealth.com/male-enhancement/penis-enlargement/jes-extender-velcro-strap.html

http://www.my-sexhealth.com/media/ca...velcro-lrg.jpg

I feel like the strap would cut into the top of my glans, anyone have experience with this add on? Thanks!
    starting stats: 6.5-6.6 BPEL 5.5.-5.6 EG
    March: 7.2 BPEL x 6.0 EG
    March: BPFL 7.7
    Goal: 8.0 NBPEL x 6.2 EG

Tried it - very uncomfortable for me. I tried modifying it and using a different wrap around my penis to protect it from the edges of the velcro, but then it slipped too much. Believe it or not, after several attempts, the velco actually tore, so that was end of that. Eventually went to vac-mod head piece, and that was the best for me.
    Oct 09............Jun 10.....Nov 10
    NBPFL 3 7/8".....5".........5"
    NBPEL 5 7/8".....6 7/8"....7"
    BPEL...............7 1/4"....7 1/2"
    BEG 5 1/4"........5 3/4"....5 3/4"
    MSEG..........................5 1/4"

"Hangin' with the big boyz!"

Comment

Originally posted by crayrobs1 View Post
      Tried it - very uncomfortable for me. I tried modifying it and using a different wrap around my penis to protect it from the edges of the velcro, but then it slipped too much. Believe it or not, after several attempts, the velco actually tore, so that was end of that. Eventually went to vac-mod head piece, and that was the best for me.
      Seriously thinking of the vac mods. Are you able to post where you got yours or PM me with a link? It's hard to know what companies to trust in this field. Thanks!
      starting stats: 6.5-6.6 BPEL 5.5.-5.6 EG
      March: 7.2 BPEL x 6.0 EG
      March: BPFL 7.7
      Goal: 8.0 NBPEL x 6.2 EG

Comment

The industrial strength velcro at walmart can't tear-- (unless you're one of those guys that can rip a phone book in half). Even then, it seems like that might be a bit excessive for a penis! (you know, the strength it would take to tear industrial strength velcro).

Have any of you guys tried the extender velcro strap innovation? (see articles section, an article by calixto I think).
        My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Working...
        X